No Checks and Balances

Discussion in 'Politics' started by cuz69, Nov 5, 2008.

1. ak15

ak15

The following threads show without a shred of doubt your hatred for the black race.

Here you are calling Obama a baboon and other racial atrocities:

After he gets elected I hope his monkey clan sets up camp next to your house, wearing pants down to their knees, dealing out of their house, shitting kids out like a fart (that will wind up on welfare, dealing drugs, in jail, dead, or harrassing your poor white daughter at school"

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=135055&perpage=6&pagenumber=19

You're calling Obama a monkey here

"Dude I think it is you who needs the eye opening.........but you go ahead and sleep better knowing that monkey could be protecting us."

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=135048&perpage=6&pagenumber=9

Here you are agreeing with Ben Stein that America won't vote for a black man.

"Ben Stein on Fox this morning questioned the Palin pick, but pointed out Americans won't vote for a black man, and most won't vote for an Angry Black Man. He said it, apologized for saying it, but said it was the truth. It probably is.

He 100% right. And I can't stand him.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=135048&perpage=6&pagenumber=30

You also support McCain and have wondered if McCain will screw his running mate Palin who has five kids notwithstanding McCain's own wife and kids.
    You laugh uncontrollably at a picture of a black man who is supposed to represent Obama's estranged brother abroad .You rationalize this action by stating that it is only a picture and it is humor.

There is nothing more that needs to be said. The facts speak for themselves.

#31     Nov 7, 2008

2. Lucrum, I like to read everyones point of view. When I click on the word "idea" in red, in your post above, it put ak15 on ignore for me. But I did not choose to do that myself. How did that happen?

#32     Nov 7, 2008
  3. kut2k2

kut2k2

Lucrum is a troll who's figured out how to alter somebody else's account. If that's not grounds for a banning, I'd like to know what is.

#33     Nov 7, 2008
  4. kut2k2

kut2k2

He won a clear majority of the popular vote and a landslide in the Electoral College.

Oh no! He has political capital!

Run for the hills, reichtards! BuahHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa! :p

#34     Nov 7, 2008

5. :p Lucrum is good with a computer, so he must know that it is obvious to everyone what he did. If no one could cancel the ignore that Lucrum created...then maybe ban him. But everyone can fix that ignore in their own et account. All in good et fun?

#35     Nov 7, 2008
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

I dunno, PFM maybe?

Seriously though, more prominent members than me have done the same thing in the past. Given the context of the "conversation" I figured most would have figured it out before clicking "idea".

Go to "your account" then "edit ignore list" and simply remove ak15 from the list.
    Then you can, as is your prerogative, continue reading his dip shit, panty waist, bleeding heart, everyone's a racist, moonbat garbage.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

#36     Nov 7, 2008
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Quote from kut2k2:

"Lucrum is a troll who's figured out how to alter somebody else's account. If that's not grounds for a banning, I'd like to know what is."

You give me way too much credit and I'm by no means the first to pull that stunt.
    "Altered" their account? It's a simple link
    dumb ass. You don't have to click it.

#37     Nov 7, 2008
  8. ak15

ak15

Not everybody. Just people like you.

#38     Nov 7, 2008

9. What is PFM? .

#39     Nov 7, 2008
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

#40     Nov 7, 2008