No Checks and Balances

Discussion in 'Politics' started by cuz69, Nov 5, 2008.

1. ak15

ak15

You are funny. Talk about making a fool of yourself.:D

#21     Nov 6, 2008
  2. cuz69

cuz69

#22     Nov 6, 2008
  3. ak15

ak15

What is bizarre is that your perverted mind conceives of the distinct possibility of McCain wanting to have sex with his running mate, Palin.

#23     Nov 6, 2008
  4. cuz69

cuz69

I think you my friend are the one that is bizzare. It is perverted for a guy to think thoughts of a good looking woman? If you act on it, that on the other hand is another story.

What are you a fag?

#24     Nov 6, 2008
  5. ak15

ak15

You're running around in circles. Even though I don't support McCain, I think he is a decent man and not scum like you. No, he would not think of making love to Palin. There are decent people out there unlike you.

Your words: "Think McCain is gonna get some?" Now that is a far cry from someone thinking thoughts in his mind.

#25     Nov 6, 2008
  6. cuz69

cuz69

You have got to be kidding me now. The first part of that was my own feeling, the second was a joke. But I guess you don't understand a joke...like I don't understand an innuendo?

Oh by the way... this thread is Checks and Balance, I guess we are going unchecked here, and getting off the thread.

Like I said...never at a loss for words, however I do have to run.
    Be glad to pick up where we left off tomorrow.

Later Jackass

#26     Nov 6, 2008
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

And you know that how?
    If he's like any of the Navy pilots I've known the thought probably crossed his mind. That does NOT mean he would act on the thought. Like you, I doubt he would have.

I know several guys, myself included, that would never cheat on their wives. Yet we freely admit and agree on Palin's obvious and undeniable MILF status.

#27     Nov 6, 2008
  8. ak15

ak15

No douchebag, it is not a joke. You're a liar. Anybody with some sense will realize that. We're painting you for what you are.

#28     Nov 6, 2008
  9. ak15

ak15

Refer to my earlier post.

#29     Nov 6, 2008
  10. Iceman has a huge amount of disgust for anyone that disagrees with his ideology.

Iceman's emotional IQ can barely be distinguished from a preschooler. I have never seen a grown man lack more empathy than iceman.

#30     Nov 6, 2008