No capitulation by Trump on Sep tariffs?

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Overnight, Aug 30, 2019.

1. destriero

destriero

What brain? a quart of cerebrospinal fluid.

#21     Sep 4, 2019
    sysdevel99 and Overnight like this.
  2. Overnight

Overnight

True.

#22     Sep 4, 2019
  3. volpri

volpri

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

#23     Sep 4, 2019
  4. Cuddles

Cuddles

#24     Sep 4, 2019
    sysdevel99 likes this.
  5. volpri

volpri

These people don’t understand diddly squat about the economy.

They should be happy America finally has a president who is fighting for them.

#25     Sep 4, 2019
  6. Overnight

Overnight

You are not understanding the problem of the President because you do not have the ability to see into his psyche. I have seen people like him before. He is not doing ANY of what he is doing for the benefit of the people...He is doing what he is doing for the benefit of himself. He cares not about this country, or the people in it.

He is not fighting for America...He is fighting for himself, America be-damned.

His vision is very narrow, clouded with lenses we can only speculate about the color/filter.

He wants everything his way, and if it is not his way, it is the highway.

Trump is going to sabotage the world economy. Of this I am sure. It will be in 2021, or 2025. It just depends on if he gets re-elected next year.

Why would he do this? Because I truly 100% believe that he will do it simply so he can say to the world..."See? Look what happens when I am no longer in office. The world economy goes to shit. You should have elected me for another term." (Or third term if it is 2025).

Does nobody else find it suspicious that many of Trumps tax breaks expire in 2025?

#26     Sep 7, 2019
    Simples likes this.
  7. ironchef

ironchef

Cerebrospinal fluid brain can graduate from Wharton?

#27     Sep 10, 2019
  8. destriero

destriero

Oh please. You mean an $8MM donation to the Penn endowment by Fred. He got a 1.28 GPA at Fordham. You must be a Penn grad as well. Blocked.

#28     Sep 10, 2019
    Cuddles likes this.
  9. ph1l

ph1l

#29     Sep 10, 2019
    ironchef and destriero like this.
  10. Cuddles

Cuddles

[​IMG]

#30     Sep 11, 2019