No Bullets....vix At 16 And Collapsing

Discussion in 'Trading' started by grimer11, Feb 9, 2004.

1. Today was awesome. everybody that I knew got bullish, and I shorted stocks big time when I saw how everybody was hyping it up.

Die market Die

#41     Feb 19, 2004
  2. You don't know what you are doing. I have no idea what you did.

#42     Feb 19, 2004
  3. ertrader1

ertrader1 Guest

The ET yahoo's will come on and spout off about how well they "Daytrader"........oh by the way, you guys should look into online Poker......

#43     Feb 19, 2004
  4. this year is beginning to make last year look like 1999.....I suggest everyone begin to think about alternate careers as this has become untradeable and I KNOW we'll be wishing for this month next month, and the month after.

#44     Feb 25, 2004
  5. VOLUME

VOLUME

You sound like a beaten man. Maybe YOU should think about another career.

#45     Feb 25, 2004
  6. CalTrader

CalTrader Guest

Well .... This has been a great year so far - better than last year thus far for us.

There are plenty of tradable opportunities in both the equities and indexes and other futures based instruments.

You just need to look. ......

#46     Feb 25, 2004
  7. this has to be the dumbest post in et history
    yo grimer, sorry you dont have bullets and dont know how to trade
    make no mistake,its guys like you who stand around and do nothing but complain who get flushed down the toilot

#47     Feb 25, 2004
  8. it's people who don't even know how to spell toilet who should be especially concerned.

#48     Feb 25, 2004
  9. Mvic

Mvic

and are not able to get any perspective because of it. Vacation, exercise, multi vitamin, and ultimately meds may be in order. I don't know how you can expect to trade profitably in your frame of mind. Hope you start to take some action to fix the problem and it doesn't have anything to do with the markets, it is your perception of things that is off. Wishing you the best, most traders have been where you are right now, you just got to take steps to get yourself back in the game.

#49     Feb 25, 2004
  10. LOL. You need to check your Traders Glossary. toilot: a lot which has turned to shit.

#50     Feb 25, 2004