No Bs , proof that traders are imbeciles

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by stock777, Jan 18, 2011.

1. TraDaToR

TraDaToR

That's true. But since you recently disclosed that you made 10M$ last year, perhaps you will have more followers if you start a call thread on ET...

PS: That kind of money can even buy Bieber's friendship. Are you aware of how lucky you are?:cool:

#21     Jan 21, 2011
  2. I made calls in the past that were magnificent.

Not the least of which was this rare macro call made early in the BULL MARKET in 2009. posted in April I believe . Not appreciated by the masses.

Not gonna do it anymore, ingrates and swine.

For the dim witted, all the chart after 4/2009 was a projection. Took a little longer to get to the levels, but the direction and persistence of trend was prescient.

[​IMG]

#22     Jan 21, 2011
  3. #24     Jan 21, 2011
  4. #25     Jan 21, 2011
  5. Stockie, you are a freaking HOOT!!

On Apr 11 you say the mother of all rallies is coming....

Then 5 days later you ask if it's over (Is it over?)

The next day you write "Guess it ain't"

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=124546&perpage=6&pagenumber=2

And NOW you are claiming that this was a long term MACRO CALL?!?!?!

Heck 5 days after this enormous "macro call" you are asking if it's over....then you need another day to see what happens before you "guess it ain't"

:p

PS Here is a hint to why you aren't getting any acclaim on stocktwits....asking questions like 'is it over' doesn't qualify as a CALL! :D

#26     Jan 21, 2011
  6. lol, do you even know wtf you're talking about? I won't bother to analyze that rant.

dude, the stocktwits calls , as I said are dumbed down so even you could figure out what to do.

#27     Jan 22, 2011
  7. I would love to swing with you, again where do you place you calls?

#28     Jan 22, 2011
  8. Translation: "Shit, I am caught in some inconsistencies"

:D

Stockie, the 'rant' as you say is clear as day...take a moment and see the timeline....it shouldn't take you more than a few moments :)

#29     Jan 22, 2011
  9. Now you see, that's what the phrase, Pearls Before Swine is all about.

Here I am, trying to help the masses, and all I get is grief. Now why should I bother? I must be some kind of saint to even consider it.

Better to let them wallow in it.

#30     Jan 22, 2011