No Bs , proof that traders are imbeciles

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by stock777, Jan 18, 2011.

1. In your honor I will be posting ZERO calls on stocktwits.

#11     Jan 19, 2011
  2. Fine, whatever....just don't come here bitching anymore that you keep handing out golden calls and aren't appreciated for it.

#12     Jan 19, 2011
  3. Here's your award fireplug for best poster on this thread

[​IMG]

#13     Jan 19, 2011
  4. Hello

Hello

I am still waiting for the guy to make a single call, so far all i have seen out of stock777 is a bunch of chest thumping, and he has never made a call on this site ever.

#14     Jan 19, 2011
  5. Don't worry, never planned to :)

#15     Jan 19, 2011
  6. So the verdict. , Ff I posted 100, or 1000 winning trades in a row on stocktwits and no one noticed or 'followed. what does that say about the trader community?

Pretty much like the clowns here on et, only there's more of them.

#16     Jan 20, 2011
  7. Maybe you are just the worst communicator of all time?

Or maybe it's because your 'calls' are not really calls so much as vague statements that can be interpreted many ways and, therefore, no one really cares what you post about on stocktwits.

:)

#17     Jan 20, 2011
  8. You must mean worst promoter. Probably right, since I'm not a thief and a con man.

And no , the trades are unambiguous, so much so that a miscreant like you could "probably" follow them and make coin. :p

[​IMG]

#18     Jan 20, 2011
  9. Mr. Stock777. Did you ever think that maybe stocktwits is just a site for non trading types that like to think they are traders of some sort? The traders I know are actually trading and not following some meaningless site. Yes, I post on here some times, not much during the trading day. But, even I admit that I am researcher for traders and don't trade much myself.

The stock picker types who post and send out calls are usually more of an irritant, sort of like the guy who tries to sell you horse racing picks. The un-savvy horse better might think they have value, and might be better than nothing - so he doesn't look too stupid in front of his grand kids or something. The actual pro's would never rely on these types of people. And, if they were real, and understand how parimutual betting works, they wouldn't sell their picks anyway. Same for stock pickers, except for the one caveat about misery loving company. They buy some stupid stock and then try to convince others to buy that stock to help move prices. A futile effort in todays marketplace.

In a way, I'm trying to say just don't sweat what others do, not your problem.

c

#19     Jan 21, 2011
  10. I agree with most of your comment.

Thing is, you'd think even an imbecile would recognize an above average commentary. They seem to flock to the hustlers and those that are demanding some payment for their swill.

#20     Jan 21, 2011