NO BS Day Trading (order flow course) - Worthwhile or worthless?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Howard, Aug 21, 2018.

1. padutrader

padutrader

i did ask someone for his income statements and it showed billions so i asked him how he did it. he told me and i copied him but i did not make a cent.

this was not in trading but in Golf and the man's name was Tiger Woods.

i wonder if it would be different in trading

#31     Aug 22, 2018
  2. SkyChef

SkyChef

Your logic is really bad. You confluent whether a man is a fraud and your effort to duplicate someone's method into one messy subject. If you cannot gasp they are 2 different distinct issues, well, I just leave it here.

#32     Aug 22, 2018
  3. padutrader

padutrader

the fact is trading short term has always been near impossible because the big boys can do anything with the market intra day and that will be just described as just random movements which by the way just wiped out a few silly over leveraged weak traders.

#33     Aug 22, 2018
  4. maxinger

maxinger

heavy scalpers might find trading challenging.

that's why I do day trading or light scalping.

#34     Aug 22, 2018
  5. padutrader

padutrader

i do not know if you are referring to what i posted but that is true....i am not a great thinker...it has taken me 30 years to understand what is a trend and what is corrective move so it is not surprising that i am not a billionaire like you

#35     Aug 22, 2018
  6. padutrader

padutrader

that is why it took me ten years because i am in the super,super heavy weight scalper category....until i started understanding the traps and tricks of the big boys.
    they have to trap the small traders and so they have to convince me to do what they want me to do.
    their income is Dependant on me doing what they want me do:to me that is a huge advantage and that is my edge

once i understand what they want me to do-and i do not trade until i do- i just do the opposite.
    very often i am in almost all with margin being at 140%.

i take huge 'risk' and my edge is my market knowledge...if i lose i may lose my winnings but i do not let my initial capital reduce.....

i am still learning so that is ok with me

Last edited: Aug 22, 2018
    #36     Aug 22, 2018
    ElectricSavant likes this.
  7. Howard

Howard

Hi,

Good comments.

Maybe I'm slow, but it's not quite clear to me whether you actually endorse 'order flow analysis' or you're actually saying it's not a worthwhile pursuit.

Thanks.

#37     Aug 23, 2018
  8. Howard

Howard

I'm leaning towards probably buying the course and I'm having moderate expectations, but I figure there's a good chance I'll pick up some new things I don't already know.

#38     Aug 23, 2018
  9. maxinger

maxinger

Yes. do try and you will learn whether it suits you or not.
    I tried lots of things , lost tons of money
    and finally I narrow down to day trading futures.

All the best mister.

#39     Aug 23, 2018
    padutrader and Howard like this.
  10. Howard

Howard

Thank you, maxinger. Same to you! :)

#40     Aug 23, 2018