NO BS Day Trading (order flow course) - Worthwhile or worthless?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Howard, Aug 21, 2018.

1. Hi, im interested to know more about the <no bs trading webinar> ! thanks

#101     Feb 6, 2020
  2. So since you took the webinar can you read the order flow on the 3 doms at the same time ?

#102     Feb 7, 2020
  3. When I read the doms, I look at the highlights moving up and down from each of the doms, then zero in on the numbers if I want more detail. I think the mis-conception is being able to look at all the numbers from all 3 doms at once. I believe that your attention is given to one thing at a time, but with enough practice and muscle eye memory, you can bounce your attention from one thing to another fast enough to get a sense that it is at the same time.

I also use pricesquawk to keep track, which helps me tremendously.

#103     Feb 23, 2020
    biscuitsoda likes this.
  4. I finished his webinar course for February 2020. He basically broke even on his trades, considering that's still very good when you know it's hard to perform while teaching another, especially in this kind of profession. I don't think many people realize that a person's attention gets divided when doing 2 things such as these, which makes your attention miss cues from the market. I've trained others in other professions, and that's when I make mistakes because I'm talking to the trainee. He also felt obligated to take trades he normally doesn't take because he's doing a webinar, and knows that the students will start wondering why he's not taking any trades that day.

His main purpose is to teach you, even if it does cost him a few ticks to get a point across. I could tell that he was using real money instead of a sim, because of the way he reacted and the feelings he displayed, the same feelings I get too when I trade live. He answers all questions just like he says he would. He answers each question very thoroughly and you can tell his answers are genuine and honest.

He gave more than what I was expecting. He was very thorough on teaching everything that a successful daytrader's day is like, what to expect on your profits, and how to handle losses until you finally turn the corner to profitability.

Everything he said was in-line with all the education I've learned about trading. If you liked his basic course and decide this is for you, then the intermediate course and the webinar is what you need to find the rest of the puzzle. After taking the webinar, I finally feel complete in my education on daytrading, and am starting my real journey now.

He explains and shows you what to look for, to have the best chance at playing this game.

He also records the entire webinar for you and makes another video for reviewing each trades.

It took me 8 months to shift through many webinars given from ninjatrader, futures io, wealth360, jigsaw, and interviews from chatwithtraders, plus some free trials from a few vendors, to finally recognize that NoBSDaytrading was what I was looking for.

#104     Feb 23, 2020
    biscuitsoda likes this.
  5. Thank you Sir its very apreciated !

#105     Feb 23, 2020
    LoneTrader19 likes this.
  6. there are two buying imbalance at the top that means buying activity is done: also price it is at round number...if people can't read orderflow that doesn't mean it isn't working: also i would like to see the equivalent candlestick charts of that...

#106     May 29, 2021