No answers where there is only questions.

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by nitro, Dec 18, 2012.

1. Lets say you know what is going on and you just don't want to chat about your first paragraph.

Stigma is a chain of command creation for those on the ground.

Keep your mouth shut and stand tall.

Millions do it all the time. And they create a secondary pile of more crap.

The government is what created PTSD as a gift to those who enlist.

They are now thinking about not using the D to save money.

So, I am pissed.

I am going to do a 10 city tour (sponsored) whereby I will meet 20 plus people per city to find 200 locations.

At 200 locations I will capitalize, with extracted capital from Wall Street, new friendly buildings all of which will have rooms for various things, One will buzz with making money every day.

A million guys and their families will be supported as they and their wives/husbands and children (the topic today) get rid of the gift of PTSD. Every building will have a name.

There will be zero association with the government, the gift giver.

#21     Dec 18, 2012
  2. zdreg

zdreg

point of your question?

#22     Dec 18, 2012
  3. +1

you wanna read about things no one wants to talk about...

http://www.psychohistory.com/index.html

seems like kids have it good these days.. either way... this is leverage for the liberals.. i have shot alot of guns.. my brother is in the navy and part of a shooting team in which has accelerated to the top.. that being said he is very much of a pacifist... he went to Haiti and made it clear how it was impossible for anyone to realize what it was like there... Life just doesn't seem to be worth very much in different parts of the world.. i'm actually kind of glad this is a tragedy for us.. we have come along way... sometimes i worry about the facelssness of numbers in the papers and the news..
    that being said.. i would much rather figure out a robust way to immediately neutralize a person with a gun in a school.. something more complex then a locking door in which you can break the window to get in..

you know when Trayvon Martin got shot .. the churches in my area.. (because i live right next to where Trayvon got shot) when i say next to.. i mean a 2 min drive.. the black politicians got paid to come speak down here.. GOT PAID... wtf!!! 30k plus to generate publicity and arose more interest... i have to say black people have the worst politicians.. jessi jacksion.. rev al sharpton.. FRAUDS!

#23     Dec 18, 2012
  4. achilles28

achilles28

I think it's a great idea, Jack. And something you should do. I can think of a million good ideas, and most of them revolve around promoting truth, the principles of free market economics, health and wellness, and healing sickness that gets swept under the rug. The system is literally *designed* to be the way it is, so whoever decides to make the effort, has their work cut out for them.

#24     Dec 18, 2012
  5. Looks like we have the answer.
    ---------------------------------
    From what I've been told, Adam was aware of her petitioning the court for conservatorship and [her] plans to have him committed," Joshua Flashman told. 25, FoxNews.com.

"Adam was apparently very upset about this. He thought she just wanted to send him away. From what I understand, he was really, really angry. I think this could have been it, what set him off.”

Nancy Lanza occasionally volunteered at Sandy Hook and was friends with the campus’ principal r and psychologist. Both of those women were among the first killed at the school by Lanza.

"Adam Lanza believed she cared more for the children than she did for him, and the reason he probably thought this [was the fact that] she was petitioning for conservatorship and wanted to have him committed," Flashman said.

"I could understand how he might perceive that—that his mom loved him less than she loved the kids, loved the school. But she did love him. But he was a troubled kid and she probably just couldn’t take care of him by herself anymore."

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/school_gunman_psychiatric_lanza_hmU0Sl1Skq3MqZTcmEdIMJ

#25     Dec 18, 2012
  6. Me too!

An interesting author is John douglas - "(FBI), one of the first criminal profilers, and criminal psychology author." I've read most of his books. I've read other books on serial killers, etc. I suppose we all have to come to our own conclusion to make sense of evil.

This young man felt his mother loved the other kids more than him. Ha, oldest story in the book.

He didn't want to be committed to get the care he needed or his mother couldn't handle or provide. This is the 2nd oldest story in the book, having to do something we don't want to do.

How are you going to prevent the next incident where these emotions run wild at one time or another in everyone's life?

The mother was careless with her firearms, no doubt about it. She had an immature, angry "child" with access to deadly weapons.

#26     Dec 18, 2012
  7. Handle123

Handle123

I bet while his Mother was gone to Northern New Hamshire he was going through her papers, found he was going to be committed and his Mother now became an "enemy", someone never to be trusted. He most likely saw the time she spent with the kids might have been the start in his mind of a turning point of not loving him as before, and those kids were the reason for it. Perhaps he heard voices or saw his Mother and those kids within the games he played. Either way, both became enemies to him. It was rational to him and he had 2.5 days to plan.

But bottom line, if each gun had gunlocks with keys hidden or in safe, wouldn't even be having this post.

#27     Dec 20, 2012
  8. 3) He killed his mother because she wouldn't let him leave the house with guns in hand.

4) He felt weak and powerless and killed the person in his life that had control over him, and then acted out on defenseless children to boost his ego.

From the heartless,callous nature of the act, I don't think he worried about anyone's feelings.

This is one of those times where you need someone as messed up as he was to break this down.

#28     Dec 20, 2012
  9. That's to simplistic.

"Man slashes 22 children near China school"

My point is "where there is a will there is a way."

"China has strict gun control laws, so knives are the weapon of choice in violent crimes."

#29     Dec 20, 2012
  10. huchonok

huchonok

I think that no one knows why he made a crime, why he killed mother and innocent children. For me it's rather painful to discuss such points.

#30     Dec 21, 2012