No AGW Say 20+ NASA Scientists

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Jan 25, 2013.

1. Right and we are responsible for most of the planets in the solar system heating up too:D :D .

#41     Jan 27, 2013
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

[​IMG]

I tried telling someone just the other day we're grossly overpopulated.

#42     Jan 27, 2013
  3. jem

jem

#43     Jan 27, 2013
  4. jem

jem

#44     Jan 27, 2013
  5. Yes exactly. CO2 causes warming because it's a greenhouse gas. So when it's released from the oceans it causes more warming. Very good, you're starting to learn.

#45     Jan 27, 2013
  6. No, just this one.

#46     Jan 27, 2013

7. So what? Over the last two hundred years CO2 has gone up some 36% and isotope analysis proves it's from fossil fuels. That's what happens when 9 billion tons of it are released from FF combustion.

Try a thousand year chart of the CO2 levels and you'll see it jump starting around hundred years ago, along with temperatures. I posted that chart many times. Remember, you admitted CO2 is a greenhouse gas.

#47     Jan 27, 2013
  8. Yes it has every time in the past until the last two hundred years. No argument there. In the past there was not 9 billion tons of CO2 being put into the air like we are doing now. We've been over this already. I thought you would have been ready to move on by now. You seem to be stuck.

#48     Jan 27, 2013
  9. So how is it that warming is happening on other planets but conveniently
    skipping earth because that slack in warming is being provided by those evil captalists?

#49     Jan 27, 2013
  10. There is no good evidence that other planets are warming and the sun's output has generally declined over the last five decades.

#50     Jan 27, 2013