NLP Nonsense

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by aeliodon, Mar 2, 2007.

1. Read Captian Kirk's revenge in the 19DEC economist.

#31     Mar 2, 2007
  2. Bonus points for the most entertaining work you've done Jack.

#32     Mar 2, 2007
  3. Joab

Joab

Surf

You bring up an excellent point and another one of GODS universal laws that these new agers always for get to mention to you when they promise you the world.

"Every action has an equal and opposite reaction"

There is ALWAYS a cost for everything, sometimes that cost is beneficial to you and sometimes is not ....

Be very careful what you ask for, you may just get it.

#33     Mar 2, 2007
  4. Joab,

Some of what you say is most informative but that's moralistic clap-trap.

You are letting your beliefs get in the way of your perception.

#34     Mar 2, 2007
  5. Joab

Joab

kiwi,

So maybe I should use my thoughts to change my perception and then "reality" will change right. ?:D

Been there, got the Tshirt and danced with the devil.

Sorry but only GOD saved me and his reality is the ONLY reality there is.

:)

#35     Mar 2, 2007
  6. i'll do another fork later.

It will be equally entertaining I hope. I'll footnote better too when I turn up the heat. I'll keep them at the bottom of the pages so the entertainment isn't stifled.

#36     Mar 2, 2007

7. The weather chart and the trading chart deserve comparison.

it gets you a chance to look at respect and permission.

Both of these are internal considerations for this topic.

Respect for yourself and permission to look at yourself.

Trading knowledge, skills and experience are all look inside things to get straight.

People, as they talk, are saying stuff about what they are looking at inside themselves. respect amd permission is a tough row to hoe after a while from what some people say.

I didn't think I would hear (so soon) from someone that they rejected the weather map.

there is a general acceptance that the data points on a weather map are coming from real locations that are fedding data. what they say is what you are having. Everyone also know how to open the door or window and look outside to see the present and the effects of the near past.

On the other hand a market chart is different for most people and they put alot more "emotion" into looking at it.

T he emotion thus far in CW turns out to be fear, anxiaty and anger. weather maps do not kindle these emotions as a rule.

The Emotion to Trade Oscillator kicks in here in the entry/exit orientation.

fear goes to frustration goes to feel really lousy.

fear has a consequence

frustration has a consequence

feeling really lousy has a consequence.

All of the feelings and consequences give you one thing:

AVAILABLE ENERGY

If a person is going to be tip top all the time, he has to handle the ....situation of the energy being there.

That is what poeple pay money to get taken care of.

all those offerings come to mind that everyone knows about and maybe is using..

That is the way it is.

One solution in the problem solving of Shull is typing fuiously in microsoft one Note which has a flagging possibility. It allows the patterns of emotions to be logged and then patterned.

Too bad this seems to be a situation with just the NLP and the Lo et al fork.

Give the weather map a chance.

#37     Mar 2, 2007
    Sprout likes this.
  8. Yes, I loved Baldrick in Blackadder as well!

#38     Mar 2, 2007
  9. If you've ever seen the Oxford and Cambridge boat race and contrasted the energy levels of the 2 crews at the end you will understand the importance of winning at every level.

Similar physical effort, different efficiency, different result(!), massively different psychological and bio-chemical outcomes.

#39     Mar 2, 2007
  10. That was a brave attempt to appear deep, but you're splashing around like a sparrow in a birdbath. Have you ever considered the importance of losing?

#40     Mar 3, 2007