$NKE

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by Landonfisher, Mar 29, 2018.

1. destriero

destriero

1.602B shares outstanding (buy-backs); not 1.62B. I didn't have shares outstanding data in front of me and on my phone. I figured restricted/ESOP shares would be nominal. Boo hoo. Next time reply with an accurate figure.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2018
    #21     Sep 8, 2018
  2. [​IMG]

#22     Sep 8, 2018
    Cuddles and dealmaker like this.
  3. srinir

srinir

#23     Sep 10, 2018
    destriero and dealmaker like this.

4. Nike does $2 billion per year in online sales. That's roughly $5.5 million per day. Add 30% and that's an extra $1.65 million in sales which is chicken feed. Who really thinks that trend will continue?

Let's revisit at the end of the quarter and see what the numbers really are.

#24     Sep 11, 2018
    dealmaker likes this.
  5. destriero

destriero

Nike does nearly $2.8B in online revs. This is prior to the Kaep ad-campaign.

#25     Sep 11, 2018
  6. Im showing you as an ignored member, but you're not on my ignore list. Your posts show up blank, but oddly enough I can reply to them.

#26     Sep 11, 2018
  7. dealmaker

dealmaker

Just Undo It

The mayor of Kenner, a suburb of New Orleans, banned the recreation department from buying Nike products, after the company ran advertising featuring the knee-taking NFL star Colin Kaepernick. But then Ben Zahn had to do a u-turn, rescinding the order on the advice of the city attorney. Zahn: "My patriotism will not waiver, but my focus needs to be on the city of Kenner and the many great projects we have in store for our city." NBC

#27     Sep 13, 2018
  8. dealmaker

dealmaker

""

#28     Sep 13, 2018
  9. dealmaker

dealmaker

Nike Controversy

That Kaepernick campaign controversy is still going. USA Gymnastics' new interim president and CEO, Mary Bono, has apologized after people picked up on a tweet she emitted shortly after Nike started using knee-taking NFL star Colin Kaepernick in an ad campaign. The now-deleted tweet showed a crossed-out Nike logo on a pair of golf cleats. "I regret the post and respect everyone's views and fundamental right to express them," Bono said. Fox Business

#29     Oct 16, 2018
  10. dealmaker

dealmaker

UNC extends deal with Nike, worth more than $60M
    [​IMG]
    The University of North Carolina, Michael Jordan's alma mater, has just announced a 10-year extension of its apparel deal with Nike. According to Forbes, the new deal will average $6.27 million USD per year and will catapult UNC onto the most valuable college apparel deals in history. The publication goes on to state the Tar Heels "will average $2.87 million USD in wholesale product allotment and $3.4 million USD in cash annually from their new deal." (Hypebeast)

#30     Dec 21, 2018