NKE

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by beerntrading, Dec 21, 2017.

1. Nike releases after market close. Analysts have very conservative guidance. FL, M, and FINL all had good releases. I'd expect as much from here.

Looking for 0.48 per share on this one on increasing online revenue offsetting North America declines. Both China Singles day (where NKE has been making headway, and consumers have ever more cash) and Cyber Monday should be on this one.

That'd give a target price of $69 after the bell.

Holding some Jan $65 calls to play this one (held since last week).

2. Well, missed that one. Did well working ETH though. Lets see what the earnings call has in store. All things being equal, I'd expect we're in the 64.89 range by tomorrow's close (earnings guidance revised up or exceptional online sales will push that up).

3. WonderBoy

WonderBoy

$62.75 as of noon Friday

4. Yup...and I am hurting today for it. :(

5. dealmaker

dealmaker

Nike brand president leaves amid questions on conduct
    Top Nike executive Trevor Edwards left the company abruptlyThursday, following what the sportswear giant described as "conduct inconsistent with Nike's core values and against our code of conduct." Long viewed as a potential successor to CEO Mike Parker, Edwards, 55, served as the company's brand president. He'd been with Nike since 1992. The company said "there have been no direct allegations of misconduct” against Edwards.(Oregonian)

6. dealmaker

dealmaker

Tour Nike's Oregon Headquarters from the Air