Nitro's New Career!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Lightningsmurf, Oct 31, 2002.

1. try them sawtaed in buter with a nice keeantae and some fava beens.:eek:

#11     Oct 31, 2002
  2. FAA vaa BEANS!!!

#12     Oct 31, 2002
  3. :mad:

I ask a serious question and I get bumped down to Chit-Chat level because of the replies?

Arggggg... :mad:

#13     Nov 1, 2002
  4. I couldn't figure out what the title had to do with the post the first couple of times I read it. Post it again with a more descriptive title and I'll keep all the snapple facts out this time.

#14     Nov 1, 2002
  5. nitro

nitro

What was my "old" career?

As regards to the book, I don't know if I read the fine print carefully enough, but I was lead to belive [perhaps I misparsed what was said] that the code was "included" with the book. Unsuspectingly, I bought it at Amazon [I would have just browsed the book at BN or Borders if I realized in time that there was no CD] and was confused when there was no CD on the back. I then looked for an ftp site, and that's when I was lead to the site that broke the news on having to pay $495 to save me the typing.

I buy books on trading and consider myself lucky if I get one idea out of them...

nitro

#15     Nov 1, 2002
  6. Nitro.

It looks like it might be worth picking up.

A few months back I bought a Tom Demark book and while the book was chalk full of good ideas, it was next to useless unless you bought his proprietary software. I hate making the same mistake twice.

#16     Nov 1, 2002
  7. I just ordered this book. Now I find out there's no code included. DAMMM:mad:

Your wife is attracted to my #10 banana.

#17     Nov 1, 2002
  8. nitro

nitro

Lightning,

Some of the ideas in the book have not being covered before in other books, or perhaps in other books but never under one "roof." Playing around with the ideas in TradeStation would make it even more educational.

I would wholeheartedly recommend the book if it weren't for the gouging that you take when getting the code...

nitro

#18     Nov 1, 2002
  9. MrDinky

MrDinky

So is the code in the book and you just have to type it into Tradestation? Or is there no code at all - just concepts - and I have to rely on my own (gulp!) programming skills?

:cool:

#19     Nov 1, 2002
  10. yeah, what the F%$K, is the code in the book or not??!!:confused:

#20     Nov 2, 2002