Nite trading KOSPI (& HSI?)

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Learning2Trade, Jan 26, 2012.

1. Hey there,

I've recently started nite trading and have been watching KOSPI and HSI as potential instruments to trade (futures contracts). (Well ok KOSPI more than HSI, as HSI can move like a beast). Could also trade ES but I find it too slow at night. I'd love to connect with other day/nite traders online and chat "live" while we watch the markets, discuss trading strategies, try and call the market and also call out our trades so we can improve our trading skills and see what generally works / doesn't work. If we got a small group together, we could even consider setting up a simple "live" chatroom.

If you're interested, send me an email at w00dman@yahoo.ca. Look forward to hearing from you, and thanks.

2. RedDuke

RedDuke

Hi Learning2Trade,

I trade KOSPI every night from New York.

I started a thread some time ago, not sure if you saw it, there might be some useful info for you: http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=155188

I used to trade HSI a while back, but once it was opened for trading to main land, the spreads became too wide and it became even thinner.

If you have any questions about KOSPI let me know.

Regards,
    redduke