Nintendo (NTDOY)

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by lwlee, Apr 28, 2008.

1. lwlee

lwlee

WiiFit is gonna be a HUGE hit. I'm getting in. Thought I would give a heads up.

edit: just one thing, anyone think there's funny business with pink sheets?

2. the time to get into ntdoy was before christmas of 2006, you are about 2 years behind.

With blu-ray winning the hd war. GT4, MGS4 and a host of long waited games coming out this year for ps3 and xbox360. Wii will take a backseat. The wii fit is nothing but fluff.

3. PS3 and 360 are competitor, on the other hand, the WII is more of a companion for both of them.

Not everyone into hardcore gaming. A lot of them into the fun faction, which the WII has. The multi-players is a big plus. I believe 360 is leading in this area. A lot of WII titles, typical the one released by Nintendo also very strong in this area. Just look SSBB and Mario Kart.

Btw, Mario Kart kick ass ;)

4. I love how people recommend stocks 52 week highs. How come no one recommends stocks when they are selling at their lowest?

5. lwlee

lwlee

It's not at its 52 week high, 69 current price vs 78 fifty two week high. It's getting closer but that's a good thing since it's gaining momentum. So called bargain stocks at their lows are no bargains. You gotta pay up for quality.

I'm touting Nintendo now because I am forecasting big things due to the WiiFit. It could potentially cause a craze. Reports from Europe is that the thing is SELLING out BIG time. Wii fit is selling like gangbusters in Europe

I should have done the same thing with Apple iPhone at it outset but thought Apple was overvalued at the time, something like $99. I'm still kicking myself on that one.

Concerning the comment about being 2 years late, well let's just say 2 year ago, Nintendo was like Apple with the iPod. Now the second phase of growth will be the WiiFit which is analogous to the iPhone.