NinjaTrader Introduces Brokerage Services - $3.38 per round turn "all in"

Discussion in 'Events' started by NinjaTrader_Ray, Jun 30, 2014.

1. NinjaTrader_Ray

NinjaTrader_Ray ET Sponsor

Our FCM has no plans for a UK bank account. They have a bank account through Bank of America in Frankfurt for customers to fund. They also have a US bank account that customers can fund in British Pounds.

#71     Sep 18, 2014
  2. So are NT commissions not charged per contract? I did't see anything about that on the site so I assume you can trade 10 ES contracts for example and still pay 3.38 round trip?

#72     Sep 18, 2014
  3. NinjaTrader Brokerage

NinjaTrader Brokerage Sponsor

Futures trades are always charged per contract.

A buy and sell of 1 ES contract (1 "round turn") costs $3.38 (this includes exchange fees, technology, clearing, etc)
    A buy and sell of 10 ES contracts (10 "round turns") would cost $33.80.

Risk Disclosure: Trading futures involves significant risk of loss and is not appropriate for everyone.

#73     Sep 18, 2014
  4. Thank you.

Always? So you're saying there are no brokers in existence who charge on a per trade basis, without a regard for quantity, like there are with equities?
    I mean, I haven't seen any that do but I haven't looked everywhere.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2014
    #74     Sep 18, 2014
  5. trader99

trader99

Can I trade Rithmic through NT?

In this link:
    http://ninjatrader.com/BuyPlatform

Under Lease, I do NOT see Rithmic..

However, under NinjaBrokerage, I see Rithmic listed as a data provider:
    https://www.ninjatraderbrokerage.com/trading_platform/data_providers/rithmic

I'm a bit confused. Please kindly clear that up and it would go a long way in me deciding on NT as a platform.

thanks,

#75     Jan 2, 2016
  6. NinjaTrader_Ray

NinjaTrader_Ray ET Sponsor

Yes you can use Rithmic at NinjaTrader Brokerage. When you make your purchase, choose the "NinjaTrader Brokerage" option. That will provide you with a license to use Rithmic at NinjaTrader Brokerage.

#76     Jan 3, 2016