NinjaTrader Introduces Brokerage Services - $3.38 per round turn "all in"

Discussion in 'Events' started by NinjaTrader_Ray, Jun 30, 2014.

1. GiantDog

GiantDog

My bet is Interactive Brokers will be the next one to go.

#51     Jul 17, 2014
  2. JamesL

JamesL

They're already got a version of MC built into their platform.

#52     Jul 17, 2014
  3. Can you offer CQG data through Sierra Chart with real time historical data like Advantage Futures? As for now historical data through AMP is delayed 10 minutes

#53     Jul 18, 2014
  4. Truff

Truff

What about NINJA uses who use Esignal data to power there charts? Will this continue?

#54     Jul 18, 2014
  5. NinjaTrader_Ray

NinjaTrader_Ray ET Sponsor

Absolutely. We will continue to support data to drive NinjaTrader from:

• Kinetick
    • eSignal
    • Google Finance
    • IQFeed from Telvent DTN
    • Metastock Import
    • Text file based historical data import
    • TradeStation
    • Yahoo Finance

#55     Jul 18, 2014
  6. Agassi

Agassi

Hello Ray,

I am currently with Global futures and I have a lifetime license of Ninjatrader.

Does this mean, that after July 15th, NT will no longer be available through Globalfutures?

Please confirm.

Thanks,

#56     Jul 19, 2014
  7. NinjaTrader_Ray

NinjaTrader_Ray ET Sponsor

You may continue to use NinjaTrader through Global Futures for your lifetime.

#57     Jul 19, 2014
  8. Well I am currently using AMP and CQG and NT. Hopefully, I will be able to continue to do this past March 2015. I pay NT every 3 months. Had to leave Mirus due to their problems and move to AMP. As long as I can still use NT I will stay with AMP. Or if NT is not an option with AMP, I would still stay with AMP if they are able to help me implement the one indicator I use in a new chart, otherwise I would need to move to NT.

#58     Jul 20, 2014
  9. AMP_Futures

AMP_Futures ET Sponsor

From my understanding, NinjaTrader does not want to affect the existing customers. If you are an existing customers with any of the previously supported brokers, you can remain with them. You are not being forced to move your account.

As of now, AMP and AMP's IBs are one of the few brokers other than Mirus/NT brokerage that new customers can open a new futures trading account through March 2015 to use Ninja.

Since the launch of Mirus/NT brokerage combo, we have processed very little transfers and the customers that did request a transfer remained with AMP as soon as they found out we are actually cheaper for ninja lifetime license owners using CQG connection on the AMP Flat "ALL-IN" pricing: https://portal.ampclearing.com/account/commissionquote.aspx

If you review the pricing above, you will see that there is no reason to purchase a NinjaTrader lifetime key for $995.00 to get cheap commissions. Sorry NT, AMP is still cheaper.

#59     Jul 20, 2014
  10. me1969

me1969

How have been your experiences with Ninjabrokerage so far?

I have sent an email to brokeragesupport@ninjatrader.com about 2 weeks ago and never got a reply (checked my spam too). It was a simple question about their data feeds which has now been answered through a forum post. But it shows me how they handle their customers/prospects if there has not been a technical glitch.

#60     Jul 28, 2014