NinjaTrader Introduces Brokerage Services - $3.38 per round turn "all in"

Discussion in 'Events' started by NinjaTrader_Ray, Jun 30, 2014.

1. ATS

ATS

What a great move by NinjaTrader!

I am already moving accounts to their new brokerage and I can't wait for spot Forex brokerage next year.

#41     Jul 13, 2014
  2. ATS

ATS

Here is a good question. How fast will the Futures IB consolidation take place? If I was an IB owner, that was dependent on NT7, I would be looking to sell my brokerage as soon as possible.

I don't see this looking good for IB's that primarily use NT7 for their clients? Is this the wrong assumption?

#42     Jul 13, 2014
  3. Demome

Demome

Sounds impressive

#43     Jul 13, 2014
  4. RedDuke

RedDuke

You are very wrong. IB will be fine, and NT brokerage will flourish as well, if what Ray said will hold true.

#44     Jul 14, 2014
  5. I can't see AMP anymore in the Ninja Trader Ecosystem Brokerage partners

Does that mean that AMP will not offer NT?

#45     Jul 15, 2014
  6. AMP_Futures

AMP_Futures ET Sponsor

As of today – July 15, 2014, NinjaTrader will disable access to all brokers, except for a few firms, from opening new NinjaTrader customer accounts. AMP and AMP IBs are one of the few firms remaining.

Per our agreement NinjaTrader will remain our preferred trading platform on CQG thru March 2015.

We will continue to provide our customers over 40 different trading platforms and 3 data feeds. There are many new trading solutions coming soon, such as Trading Technologies Next-Generation Trading Platform -NexTrader, CQG’s QTrader, Rithmic’s R | Trader Pro, MultiCharts 9 and Sierra Charts.

AMP is still the Cheapest NinjaTrader Brokerage for all NinjaTrader License Types (Lifetime, Quarterly and Direct (Free) Version).

Demo Availability: No Change – AMP will continue all existing and new demo request – confirmed by CQG no orders have been received by NinjaTrader to disable AMP customers.

Customer Service Comparison: We all still remember how the NT/BigTick disaster was handled….

We will continue to focus on providing excellent customers service, multiple platforms and data feeds all at the cheapest pricing. We want our customers to have the ability to make a choice within their brokerage. In our opinion, free market is best for customers and will force platforms, brokers and data providers to continue to better themselves or they will lose to more advanced solutions.

From my understanding, all existing customers can remain with their brokers and data feeds – not being forced to move. This new NinjaTrader limitation will only affect new customers.

If you have a favorite broker that you want to continue to work with you can have them contact me, we are working to get them set up as fast as possible so they can continue to support your trading.

If there is any way we can help please do not hesitate to contact me directly: dan@ampclearing.com

The risk of trading can be substantial and each investor and/or trader must consider whether this is a suitable investment. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results.

#46     Jul 15, 2014
  7. Any update on Rithmic?

#47     Jul 15, 2014
  8. JamesL

JamesL

Uhhh...you are no longer listed on their site as one of their "approved" brokers.

Yesterday, you were.

#48     Jul 16, 2014
  9. AMP_Futures

AMP_Futures ET Sponsor

Normal NinjaTrader tactic to "compete" - remove all competitors so they are the only option. They been doing this for years with all the competing trading platforms.

Now AMP is competing brokerage, so they removed even though we are still able to set up new customers thru March 2015

#49     Jul 16, 2014
  10. NinjaTrader_Ray

NinjaTrader_Ray ET Sponsor

Rithmic is officially available through NinjaTrader Brokerage. You can purchase platform licenses from our website however, accounts may take a few days to set up.

#50     Jul 16, 2014