NinjaTrader 7 Released!

Discussion in 'Events' started by NinjaTrader_Ray, Dec 2, 2010.

1. RedDuke

RedDuke

This is not too bad. Thanks for the link.

Ray, I asked this question a while back on Ninja forum, and the answer was No. Is there any way to display options data? I do not need to trade it, just chart it.

Regards,
    redduke

#11     Dec 2, 2010
  2. I wanted to download it but the site is blocked by some stupid message about not having the latest browser. Why is that Ninja's business?

This sends entirely the wrong message to me about the way ninja interacts with users.

#12     Dec 2, 2010
  3. NinjaTrader_Ray

NinjaTrader_Ray ET Sponsor

The only browser our site does not support is IE 6 which was introduced in 1995. This was decided since this browser did not support some of the technologies used on our website. Sorry for your inconvenience.

#13     Dec 3, 2010
  4. NinjaTrader_Ray

Unfortunately options are not supported in any shape or form. Thanks for asking.

#14     Dec 3, 2010
  5. r-in

r-in

Curious why the upgrades are unable to import charts and indicators? It would really be nice to not have to recreate my workspace, charts and indicators on the charts. Or do I misunderstand what won't migrate between versions? I have 13 charts to recreate with indicators and it is kind of a pain.
    Thanks

#15     Dec 3, 2010
  6. DonKee

DonKee

I have been using 7.22.

Is this new V 7 different or is this just the out of Beta version? Do I need to replace 7.22?

Thanks...

#16     Dec 3, 2010
  7. tortoise

tortoise

Hate to say it, but I liked 6.5 better.

Will be downgrading over the weekend

#17     Dec 3, 2010
  8. Can you elaborate?

I'm running a quad-core 64-bit Win7, so I'm eager to upgrade this weekend to take advantage of the extra performance.

#18     Dec 3, 2010
  9. NinjaTrader_Ray

Technical limitations based on new enhancements in the charting area.

#19     Dec 3, 2010
  10. NinjaTrader_Ray

This is the production version, R22 that you are on is two versions old and there have been quite a few bugs that were fixed between your release and the current release.

#20     Dec 3, 2010