Ninja + Zenfire vs Ninja + TT feed

Discussion in 'Order Execution' started by hanzahar, Aug 15, 2008.

1. AMP_Futures

AMP_Futures ET Sponsor

AMP is proud to offer and support both Zenfire and TT datafeeds for NinjaTrader. With AMP you are able to connect to both datafeeds with a dual broker license key from NinjaTrader. We can also run this in simulation mode.

Register here and select both Ninja/Zen and Ninja/TT offers and we will email you the needed connection details for both datafeeds promptly: http://www.amptt.com/elitetrader.html

#51     Nov 25, 2008
  2. The problem is probably ZenFire, but it could also be Mirus. Last Friday I had about 5 disconnects from Mirus (couldn't open or close a trade). I was still getting quotes even though the ZenFire icon was red instead of green showing I shouldn't of been getting any quotes. It was the first time I have seen this happen. Sometimes in fast markets the ZenFire feed will drag a little but usually doesn't freeze. I have never seen it freeze anyway. Do you have a fast enough computer to handle the ZenFire feed? It is really intensive with really fast quotes coming in at blazing speed. It doesn't come in really smooth either. It is kind of herky jerky if you know what I mean.

#52     Nov 25, 2008
  3. Who does AMP clear through with NinjaTrader? Do you have a choice or is it just Dorman? How about the TT feed? Who do you clear with using it?

#53     Nov 25, 2008
  4. Surdo

Surdo

#54     Nov 25, 2008

5. could you explain those colors?

#55     Nov 25, 2008
  6. #56     Nov 25, 2008
  7. TraDaToR

TraDaToR

Hello,

I have a question for those using NT with TT feed. How many different Static Doms can you display simultaneously?

I believe it's 15 for Ninja + Zenfire.

Thanks a lot.

#57     Dec 18, 2008
  8. NinjaTrader_Ray

NinjaTrader_Ray ET Sponsor

There are no limits NinjaTrader places on the # of DOMS you have have open simultaneously. Any limitations if any would be from the data source.

#58     Dec 18, 2008
  9. TraDaToR

TraDaToR

Thanks a lot Ray,

Nobody knows for TT feed? It must be the same limitation as on X trader

#59     Dec 18, 2008
  10. TT News

TT News

TT FIX Adapter administrators can set a configuration parameter named “MaxDepthSubscriptions” if they wish to limit the number of market depth subscriptions allowed by FIX clients (such as NinjaTrader). If it is not set, this parameter defaults to a value of 500.

#60     Dec 31, 2008