Ninja/Zenfire or TT feed - Who has the best commissions?

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Triple X, Aug 7, 2007.

1. It would be inappropriate to give a personalized commission quote in a public forum, unless a published rate card is used. And I do agree the vendors post is a personalized ad. It also provides information which is on-topic.

You really need to relax. Its clear you're bitter about something. Doesn't mean others need to be.

Osorico :)

#11     Aug 7, 2007
  2. Osorico, Thanks for the info, but I'm looking for a good deal with a top notch front end (Ninja, X_Trader, etc.) Bernard and I both lost our X-Trader transactional deals with Global futures last week. I think his lashing out at the Global rep was related to that. I am also more than a bit annoyed at Global/Penson GHCO for giving one days notice to X-Trader clients that they would need to start using a new platform THE NEXT DAY. VERY unprofessional in my book. How are people supposed to trade a new platform without some notice?

#12     Aug 7, 2007
  3. Well boo Hiss on GF/Penson/GHCO for no notice. A similar kind of thing happened to me a while back regarding Trademaven. Sucked at the time but in the end, Twas a good thing. :) I suspect the same for you.

VCap as I posted above is worth looking into. They offer the platforms and feeds you're looking for and they will negotiate.

Good trades
    Osorico

EDIT: almost forgot... here's a link I recently found with exchange+nfa fees breakdown by contract. This kind of info is very useful to have going into any negotiations. :p
    http://www.iepstein.com/Futhdcst.aspx

#13     Aug 7, 2007
  4. Thanks, now I'm relaxed: I'm with Velocity. :p

#14     Aug 9, 2007

5. Bernard,

Are you happy with Velocity?
    Are you using Ninja trader as a platform? and what do you think about it.

#15     Aug 14, 2007
  6. No, I'm using X_Trader 7; the same platform I had with Penson-GHCO/ Global Futures.

#16     Aug 14, 2007
  7. Give John Connolly at Advantage Futures a call. I doubt you would look further after you are done with them.

Cheers,
    FT71

PS: I clear through the professional side of the business and have experience first hand. I don't get paid for recommending them.

#17     Aug 14, 2007