Ninja/Zenfire or TT feed - Who has the best commissions?

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Triple X, Aug 7, 2007.

1. I'm shopping around for a new broker for futures, just wondering who has the best deal going. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

2. anyone?

3. bump

4. jkhek21

jkhek21 Global Futures Inc.

Hello Triple X,

My name is Johnny a broker from Global Futures I would be more then happy to work with you and provide you a great offer to earn your business. We do offer Ninja Trader as an order execution platform as well as X-Trader. We do also offer a great variety of additional platforms you can choose from. We do offer great day trading margins for e-minis as low as $500 per contract. 24 hour customer support, no minimum account size, and no monthly quota needs to be met. For detailed information you can reach me at

1-877-367-3177 x 140

jkhek@globalfutures.com

My hours of operation are between 7:30 am - 4 pm cst

I look forward in hearing from you take care

Johnny..

5. Oh, yes --we alreay know GFETC offers Ninja on the slow and unreliable Pats feed and X_Trader w/ the monthly TT fees with RCG or Penson-GHCO... no minimum quotas, yes, but no more transactional billing on new accounts, too.
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=100319

6. Geez Bernard...

The OP asked a specific question. A vendor, who cleary identified himself as such (and who is also a long time ET advertiser) makes an informational on-topic post and you puke.

Chill,
    Osorico :) [no affiliation with GF. And I found the vendors post useful.]

7. Did not quote any commission or conditions as of the title of the topic.

I would call it a vague ad! Simply.
    LOL!!!

:eek:

8. I'm very happy with Mirus Futures and the Ninja/Zen-Fire setup (my account is with RCG, but they also clear with Dorman).

The commissions are not the cheapest (0.96 per side, plus exchange fees -- that does include the TT settlement fee of $0.10 per side that's normally paid through Ninja for using the static DOM), but the data feed is outstanding and the only platform fee is $60/month to Ninja. If you also use Ninja for charting (the latest version is very good), then it's an even better deal.

9. JangoFolly, Thanks for the info. That is cheaper than they quoted me, perhaps because you do more volume than me (I only do 200 per month right now). But again, Thanks for the info, much appreciated.

10. You might look at VCapFutures

Dont know what kind of deal you can strike using NT/TT, but worth a shot. The above link gives an idea of rates.

And fwiw, without muss or fuss, you can get 3.32 RT all-in with DirectFills. But I don't think NT is a platform option. They are a Man Financial IB.

Good trading
    Osorico :)

#10     Aug 7, 2007