Ninja Traders vs ESignal

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by saatfj, Oct 4, 2008.

1. saatfj

saatfj

I am testing Ninja Trader with their trimester trial... so far I'm very impressed. I was suggested to look at ESignal software but not sure what to think of it.

Is there something Ninja Trader can not do that ESignal can do see items below?

Ninja has charting, back testing, trade automation, T&S, DOM, market depth, order entry, portfolio management, chart trading, a market scanner, news.. I like the trade strategy automation feature not sure if ESignal offers that. Very seamless connectivity with Interactive Brokers.
    Thanks

2. RedDuke

RedDuke

Try ninja with zen fire feed. You will be really impressed. You can get real time zen fire from Mirus futures or Amp futures even without opening an account.

3. Ditto.

4. saatfj

saatfj

ZenFire is that for Futures data only? What about with Equities and Forex?
    I more concerned with the software feature comparison
    Thanks

5. hank1933

hank1933

can u tell how u can get zen +nt without openibng att. with amp or mirus ?
    thank u

6. Surdo

Surdo

E mail one of the brokers for a "Trial" key for Ninja Trader, and just tell them you are interested in evaluating NT with Zen-Fire!

Pretty complicated stuff.

:D

7. hank1933

hank1933

oops
    i thought u guys were talking about the full version.
    thanks anyway

8. hank1933

hank1933

ooops
    i thought u guys were talking about the full version.
    thanks anyway

9. RedDuke

RedDuke

The only difference between full and trial versions is that full version allows you to trade live, and you need real account for this anyway. Just call them, and they will answer any of your questions.

10. Chuck_T

Chuck_T eSignal

We have a new version of eSignal 10.2. Supports new Forex window, Morningstar reports, and all versions support integrated trading with multiple brokers.

eSignal OnDemand is only $24.95 for stocks, futures, and forex.

Find out more here.

http://www.esignal.com/esignal/features.aspx

Chuck

#10     Oct 7, 2008