Ninja Trader vs Esignal

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by saatfj, Nov 1, 2008.

1. saatfj

saatfj

I have been trying NT with Interactive Brokers account seems ok but found a few anoyances:
    The strategies created with Wizzard don't plot accuratelly on Charts.
    Strategies dont get saved in the system for the next session so you have to reload them every time.

I am considering Esignal how good is it in comparison? suggestions?
    Thanks

2. bbqbbq

bbqbbq

esignal is much better but prepare to pay 150-200 a month while ninja is free

3. Chuck_T

Chuck_T eSignal

Or try eSignal On Demand for $24.95 with no exchanges fees. Still includes the real time integrated trading with IB and other brokers.

Includes the full eSignal software and global data for charting.

http://www.esignal.com/esignal/esignal_ondemand.aspx

Chuck

4. >Chuck

In another thread you mentioned you were considering to include the worldwide delayed data that you have in eSignal On Demand in eSignal Premier. When can we look forward to having that data?

Thank you,

5. saatfj

saatfj

Is Esignal on demand same features as Esignal Pro minus the datafeed? I don't really need the datafeed since I can import it from IB.

6. Chuck_T

Chuck_T eSignal

learner2007,

Yes, we are looking into that. It takes some work to blend the two together, but we like the idea. Maybe by the next release.

Premier does have access to the EOD charts world wide now.

Chuck

7. Chuck_T

Chuck_T eSignal

saatfj,

The software is the same with Back Testing and hundreds of EFS charting studies and it includes the data feed, but On Demand is snap shot delayed Intraday and EOD where as Premier is real time.

You can find more info here:

http://www.esignal.com/esignal/esignal_ondemand.aspx

Chuck

8. saatfj

saatfj

Does Esignal have Automated strategy trading with IB? I have used it with Tradestation and NT ....since I work during the day I like to set my Auto strategies in the morning and forget.
    Thanks

9. Can the data be downloaded through GlobalServer into TradeStation 2000i or other programs?

Can the data be exported from ESignal charts or whatever charting package you are offering?

10. reeseinv

reeseinv

Im really tryin to decide which to use , if i can use the data feed from Zen-Fire into Esignal on demand or woudl it be a better choice , im just really nervous about all that HORROR stories i hear about Ninja Trader

Any suggestions anyone ?

#10     Oct 3, 2009