Ninja Trader Strategy

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by foxfox, Jun 15, 2009.

1. foxfox

foxfox

Hi,

Do you have some strategy, indidcators to share for ninja trader platform. I test two strategy and when I will end my work I shared these with us.

Many Tanks :)

2. Big AAPL

Big AAPL

My suggestion, cumpare, is to head on over to the Ninja Trader support forums where there is a collection of strategies and indicators coded specifically for Ninja users. They will welcome your contribution with open arms.

Ciao...

3. I have tried Ninja but it is difficult to program. I am not a programmer by profession. Is there anything easier that is free to use?

4. Hardly. I am a programmer and fighting with NInja myself... but at the end, to PROGRAM you need to becoem a PROGRAMMER. The art of articulating programs is independant of the language. Unless you want to make a simple moving average crossover system, system programming IS programming. Point. Get the skills, or hire someone to do it ;)

5. yada

yada

i was hopeful, but limited functionality + only email support makes it tough to get going here.:confused:

6. Eight

Eight

LIfe's a bitch, by the time you get over the really hard part it's time to die...