Ninja Trader problems with MB Trading

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by mulberry, Mar 9, 2006.

1. mulberry

mulberry

Have downloaded Ninja and tested some strategies in Sim. Very nice. I like the automated strategies and ease of order placement. But when trading equities Live while connected to MB Trading Navigator, the Dynamic SuperDom freezes immediately after the Entry order fills. The Navigator window also then freezes. I run the Ninja Control Center window minimized and it also locks so it cannot be Restored. I.e. total loss of control over the trade. Have to call MB Trading Desk (they are always very helpful) to get Flat. Must then reboot the computer to restore functionality.

Ninja Tech Support is responsive and they are working on the problem. Anyone else experience anything like this with Ninja and MBT? I am also running QuoteTracker for charts but can see no conflict in applications. Using eSignal for data to both QuoteTracker and Ninja.

Any insight would be appreciated.

2. darkstar

darkstar

Have you looked at the new engine Zen-Fire available thru Novus Futures a new div of Dorman Trading?

3. mulberry

mulberry

Thanks for the reply Darkstar, but I do not trade Futures, just QQQQ. How does the engine you referred to work?