Ninja trader on TT feed problem.

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by TraDaToR, Dec 31, 2008.

1. TraDaToR

TraDaToR

Hello,

I am currently testing NT with TT feed( advantage futures ) and I have a problem with data feed. I was hoping somebody here had the same....

When I connect to TT network, everything seems fine. I have a green rectangle on the down left corner with "Trading technologies - Connected " written in it.

Problem is I can only get datas for certain symbols like ZN, ZB, ZW ( all ex ecbot products ) but not ZQ for example(???? )...I cannot also get datas for any other exchange.

I watched symbol mapping in instrument manager and symbols for TT are weird. For example, corn = ZC|100|CBOT( working ) while ZR = ZR( not working ). ES is ES|10000.???? I thought it was perhaps the reason of my issues, but I cannot find a proper symbol list on TT website( they just have a product database with basic standard symbols( not the one you need in NT).

Does someone know where I can find it?

I also have problems with missing ladder of depth at times, and my connection doesn't seem optimal. Do you know what could be the reason?

BYE

2. NinjaTrader_Dierk

NinjaTrader_Dierk ET Sponsor

Our support team would be happy to assist you if shoot a mail to support AT ninjatrader DOT com.

Thanks

3. TraDaToR

TraDaToR

OK Thanks Dierk