Ninja Trader going away

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by rzepe5, Nov 8, 2010.

1. rzepe5

rzepe5

My broker is dropping Eurex on Ninja Trader. The monthly client use of Eurex on Ninja doesn't justify the cost they pay. They have recommended CQG or CTS. Both will triple what I was paying for Ninja and their execution fees go up. Anyone familiar with these two platforms? Let me know if either of them justify the larger cost, I've heard good things about CQG. My other option is finding a new broker. Thanks.

2. jlampel

jlampel ET Sponsor

Global Futures offers Eurex on Ninja as well as the following:

· 24 hour Order Desk (Sun 1:00 PM – Fri 3:00 PM PST) – If you need to place a phone order or just need a market quote, our order desk is available to help; there is no additional fee for call in orders.
    · Global Futures is a deep discount brokerage firm offering competitive commission rates and low day trading margins for example: $500* Day Trading Margins on E-mini S&P, E-mini NASDAQ, E-mini Russell and E-mini Dow Jones ($5).
    · 24 hour Technical Support (Sun 1:00 PM – Fri 3:00 PM PST) - Our tech support is available to assist you with any questions or problems related to your trading platform.
    · No minimum to open an account – Simply fund your account with enough to cover your margin and you are ready to start trading.

I am also offering a special for the month of November: 20 commission-free electronic contracts when you open and fund an account by November 30, 2010, ask me for details. Click on the following link to start our online application: http://www.globalfutures.com/accounts/new-futures.asp

Let me know if you have any questions!

Thank you,

Josh Lampel
    jlampel@globalfutures.com
    877 367 3177
    www.globalfutures.com

3. Amp Clearing, Mirus, vCap all have solid Eurex with NT7