Ninja trader charts?

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Allen3, Sep 20, 2007.

1. Allen3

Allen3

Thanks for your info. My aim in starting this thread was to see if the charting of ninja was functional for professional traders. Which by response has been endorsed to a degree. Most of the trading I will be doing does not require complicated indicators just fast accurate charts. The things I would be looking at customizing would just be being able to see price action a bit clearer. Changing up the bars and candle under given conditions would be nice, but I don't think it's worth the money each month to have access to slightly prettier charts. Right now I am interested in my longevity in trading. With Ninja at $50 a month I can get by for a long time. Adding several hundred $ to my monthly bill for charting doesn't seem to make sense. The less money I tie up in monthly expenses the more money I have for taking trades. $200 a month is 4 points in S&P stop. Could be the difference between a winning or losing week/month. Thanks for your information. It has been helpful to hear from people who use this product effectively. Maybe it will help other starting out struggling with how to keep their costs down to continue trading. As anyone who reads around ET should know immediate success should not be expected.

Thanks again.

JIM

#31     Sep 26, 2007
  2. Allen3

Allen3

Where do you locate programers?

#32     Sep 26, 2007
  3. Very nice, I didn't know they had the buy/sell volume yet.

Thanks

#33     Sep 26, 2007
  4. For our auto systems, we use the non TT style (dynamic) DOM. For manual trading i do pay the extra 10 cents for the static price column and just like to see the flow of that DOM. 10 cents is not a big charge and does not cut into profit as I trade for points not ticks.

Ninja has come along way and it looks like a bright future for them and Zen Fire working on the back end is solid and not had any issues since we moved to this execution line.

#34     Sep 30, 2007
  5. maxpi

maxpi

The drawing tools with Ninja are fine too, very intuitive to use. I draw just the straight lines and the fib retrace levels, I can have either one up on a chart in a couple seconds.. F2 gives a line that does not extend right, F3 gives a line that extends and F6 gives a fib retrace, I can operate with one hand on the Function keys and the mouse under the other hand and draw stuff without a hitch...

#35     Sep 30, 2007