Ninja Trader and TT vs Transact AT

Discussion in 'Order Execution' started by Ares, May 16, 2007.

1. .. i agree. good to know.. they say zen-fire is the fastest..... CQG suppose to have a great data feed & well known for charting, but costly...... HAS anyone ever tested how fast the CQG FEED verses tt/zen feeds? ...... any opinion on CQG feed in general from any users.. thanks..

#21     Aug 2, 2007
  2. I know NT has trailing stops. I mean that now TA has them there is no reason for me to stay with NT, that's all. I don't scalp anymore so why deal with a third party application?

#22     Aug 2, 2007
  3. No it's dynamic, but it appears as static, yes you heard me correct. Just download the sim and try for yourself. Price moves out of range I hit the center button, just like X Trader, and bam it's centered. For me, it's the best hybrid between X Trader basic and Ninja. I will miss some of the detailed reports in NT, but oh well, time to learn Excel.

#23     Aug 2, 2007
  4. DonKee

DonKee

Do any of you interface with trade station?

I am looking at having my systems from trade station give signals to ninja for order delivery onto IB.

Any feedback on this would be greatly appreciated.

#24     Aug 2, 2007
  5. anyone familiar with CQG data, how fast compared to others?

#25     Aug 2, 2007
  6. john12

john12

who offers ninja with zen fire?will they do $3.80 or so per r/t? i'm tired of s/r using pats its damm awful. xtraders nice but $4.80 r/t is way to much

#26     Aug 3, 2007
  7. anyone have any feedback on cgq data, how fast is it vs tt?

#27     Aug 4, 2007
  8. SR also exists w/ TT feed but I have no experience with it. contact SR for the current list of brokers offering this bundle.

#28     Aug 6, 2007