Ninja Trader and TT vs Transact AT

Discussion in 'Order Execution' started by Ares, May 16, 2007.

1. Which are the advantages of AT vs. X_Trader?!... :eek:

#11     May 29, 2007
  2. UP!
    :confused: :D

#12     Jun 1, 2007
  3. Is there a broker that offers Ninja 6 w/TT feed and a rate card of $3.50/3.60 rt on ecbot ZB/ZN?

#13     Aug 2, 2007
  4. i use transat AT platform,very fast & stable. .. i hear ninja with zen-fire feed is a another great choice... Does 1 second faster really matter?

#14     Aug 2, 2007
  5. Ninja overall is good and so is Trans Act. I have both. NT might be less than a second quicker with TT or Zen feed. What I really don't like first hand about Ninja, is that when there is a problem because it's a third party application getting to the bottom of the problem is difficult. With Trans Act it's in-house software, the buck stops with them. Lastly TA offers trailing stop so there really is no longer any need for me to stay NT any more. I will most likely move all of my funds to TA.

#15     Aug 2, 2007
  6. the AT platform is straight forward & easy to use, with great features, so its a good choice for any serious trader. transact says themselves that their platform is faster than tt.. just a individual choice i guess. AT was designed for its prop traders. a scalpers platform .. overall great platfrom , with one of the lowest comm on the street that anyone could expect with min requirement. every customer gets the same rate, no bs.. can't go wrong imo..

#16     Aug 2, 2007
  7. RedDuke

RedDuke

Ninja also has trailing stops. 1 second could mean 1 or 2 ticks and in day trading it could mean winning trade vs being stoped out.

#17     Aug 2, 2007
  8. i guess it depends on your style, it all helps for sure.. do you feel that AT platform is a bit slower, than tt feed, or even zen-fire... HAS anyone accurately tested all 3 feeds to see which is the fastest?

#18     Aug 2, 2007
  9. How is the latest implementation of the DOM on Transact? Is it static or not --now?

#19     Aug 2, 2007
  10. amiindew

amiindew

I tested all 3 awhile back...TT and ZenFire are definitely faster than TA...if you daytrade the ES for example it would probably not be a real issue...but of you scalp the ER2 it could mean the difference between a winning and losing trade like Red Duke said. I can't see any real difference between TT and ZenFire.

#20     Aug 2, 2007