Ninja Trade verses VectorVest

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by brpower, May 8, 2008.

1. brpower

brpower

Hello Everyone,

I have been doing a great deal of researching on trading softwares and have narrowed it down to NT and/or VectVest.
    Do you guys/gals mind sharing your preference on which may be better for a beginner trader?

I appreciate your advice as i continue to explore the world of investing.

Regards,

2. brpower

brpower

wow...you guys are extremely helpful...thanks.

3. Ninja Trader and Vector Vest have NOTHING in common. How do you expect people to 'help' you when it's clear you didn't do your homework in the first place?

4. LOL, but he's right.

Why don't you tell us what you need and maybe folks can chime in with something more to say.

And as far as NinjaTrader is concerned, there's a ton of info available through the search engine and under ther "software" listing, so you're really going to have to bring a little bit more to the table if you expect anything out of this business.

Hey, good luck.

5. Tums

Tums

why don't you tell us your great deal of research, we can tell you if you are on the right track.

6. Actually, he did say "and/or"....and actually Vectorvest could help with the stock screening and Ninja as an execution platform is superb. Also, in the next version 7, it's likely to improve dramatically in the area of backtesting and analytics.

7. I disagree, the topic says one versus the other.

It's like choosing between a car and a trip to Europe. Which would you like best ? :D

NN

8. NN,
    He said and/or, so I choose AND.

That is the Aston Martin AND the trip to Europe.

regards
    f9