Ninja license

Discussion in 'Trading' started by trilogic, Jul 4, 2013.

1. trilogic

trilogic

Heard they dont trade- some restrictions on the sale person to person ?

Anyone ever see license key for sale ?

PM me thanks

2. let me save you a lot of time and energy - just buy it directly from ninja. this same question comes up re sharing a bloomberg terminal and the answer is the same.

here's what you don't want to have happen - you pay someone $XXX USD for a license then find out it won't work and the person you bought it from is in the wind.

3. NinjaTrader_Ray

NinjaTrader_Ray ET Sponsor

NinjaTrader licenses are not transferable between parties according to our license agreement.

4. They should be, pretty bad policy in my opinion, as it is an expensive license.

5. I am a licensed Ninja. Let me know if I can help.

6. trilogic

trilogic

the problem is that you have to make a choice of broker- what does this have to do with Ninja

I buy key use it anywhere who cares, these brokers could do anything , go out of business, who knows.

995.00 should get you it all , all brokers no mater what feed etc

sort of a scam

7. NinjaTrader_Ray

NinjaTrader_Ray ET Sponsor

Maybe there is a misunderstanding...

There is no scam here. Any license holder can change their brokerage technology at any time for no charge by simply sending us an email. Optionally, users have the option to purchase a multi-broker version license.

8. I call BS: If you were a Ninja, we wouldn't be able to see you or notice your presence in this thread. We'd just already be dead.

9. I took off my ninja cloak. My post count is actually 3MM.

10. trilogic

trilogic

Anyone VERY satisfied with NT ? Or just ok ?

Easy enough to lease it I suppose

#10     Jul 13, 2013