Ninja last upgrade and TT data feed

Discussion in 'Data Sets and Feeds' started by taclander, Jun 1, 2011.

1. Anyone else having issues with their data feed cutting out a few times during the day since this current Ninja upgrade to .6 version? I use TT data to feed, and would be even more interested in that connection, but any other provider and latest upgrade issues would give me iformation also. Right now I disconnected the feed and reconnected and have data going to ES charts, but not my DOM's, Ec charts, NQ charts, 6E or ZN charts.
    I just checked and it says I am not connected, yet I am getting data to the ES. THat makes no sense.
    Obviously questionable that it is interent as this computer seems to have an internet connection while my trading computer, specifically Ninja is having issues.
    Thanks for any info, and Ray from Ninja feel free to give me any info.

2. NinjaTrader_Ray

NinjaTrader_Ray ET Sponsor

I suggest reaching out to my support team.

3. I have Ninja Ray, but at this point I don't seem to be getting anywhere. I understand they see a log that says there is a disconnect, but I all ready know that. My issue has only occured since the latest upgrade, so at this point I'm a little frustrated I can't seem to get more info. I'm sure it will be worked out, but it is frustrating doing it all via email, although I know this is how it works with Ninja.

4. NinjaTrader_Ray

NinjaTrader_Ray ET Sponsor

What ticket number have you been working through or forum post? You can PM me.

5. I just followed through on the last set of ideas for fixing, and so far so good. I'll let you know if the problem shows up again today or tommorow. Fingers are crossed.
    Thank you for the followup, and those who followed up at Ninja. It gets a little frustrating communicating via email at times.