Ninja 5.1 probs

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Jayford, Jun 13, 2003.

1. Anyone else having problems with the latest release of Ninjatrader?

It often does not realize when a trade has been filled (flashes the working sign), and therefore will not let me close the trade. I get a invalid parameter message.

2. NinjaTrader???

Is that like TeenageMutantNinjaTurtleTrader??

Sounds a bit...wack...

3. Have to exit every time I make a trade and reenter.

4. Jay,

This was reported by 2 other people although it did not happen as consistently as you. The problem revolved around the contract rollover. This has been fixed and will be updated over the weekend.

5. I believe that Raymond, the developer, is a very sincere and honest person. I have recently been exploring FT because NT has gone the ways I am not really happy about too, although I would not classify them as bugs, just preferences. Nevertheless, I still believe that NT is a very good piece of software, patience and asking for what you want notwithstanding. Talk to Raymond first, resolving this issue like that is not really a good way to go.

Take care,
    Wally

6. whats an "FT"

7. balda

balda

FFast Trade is my best guess.

8. toby400

toby400

In addition to the above progs to use with TWS, are there any Futures add ins that one can use to simply buy or sell futures and keep track of profit/loss ?

9. Wally,

Please stop covering your crap with Einstein's dictum. In fact we all know that Einstein was a great man. You are doing him a disfavor.

Maybe you would like:

"Most people only produce shit during their lives".
    Leonardo da Vinci.

#10     Jun 15, 2003