*Nine Ender Exposed*

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by GrandSupercycle, Aug 4, 2011.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Isn't that the truth. Personally I just assume anyone relatively recently registered as a member and making lots of predictions probably qualifies.

#21     Sep 8, 2011
  2. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

My trading ideas on this forum have been stellar. I have nothing to prove to anyone on here. Honestly, there comes a point where the lack of quality content on this site is telling any rational, decent trader to go away. Making the occasional highly successful call on this site ( as I have done numerous times ) does nothing for my bottom line.

This site can only loosely be termed a "trading site". Its run its course over many years, and since the crash of 2008/2009 there are just too many crazies on here trying to predict more crashes and calamity every fucking month of the year.

The only rational thing to do is leave this god awful site. See ya, hope you enjoy the next thousand posts of Grand_Stuper_Cycle, Shortie, EMRGLOBAL etc and make tons of money off their ideas.

#22     Sep 8, 2011
  3. jsp326

jsp326

#23     Sep 8, 2011
  4. Larson

Larson Guest

Is that a promise? Or will you return with more hysterical rants about Americans and other such nonsense, at a later date?

#24     Sep 8, 2011
  5. Larson

Larson Guest

Looks like Nine Ender left just in time for the bear market to begin.

#25     Sep 9, 2011
  6. Dude your a fuc*ing as*hole, keep your trading idea's to yourself next time, no one cares...

#26     Sep 19, 2011
  7. Lol. I think I am going to like this website.

#27     Sep 19, 2011
  8. STILL NO RESPONSE FROM Nine_Ender AND WE KNOW WHY

Nutter Nine_Ender states:
    'No worries, you've predicted it at least 20 times already and been wrong the first 19 times. Funny how you get almost rabid in excitement when we hit the 1260 area again. Let me remind you. Last time we were 1260 you said right down to 1220, with an immediate break to 1150. What actually happened ? We went up to 1350. Keep rolling out the prediction, you're bound to be right sometime in the next 5 years. Unless of course, the correction occus at 1500'

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=3255867#post3255867

Nine_Ender, where did I give those levels ?
    Please post some proof or apologise for being WRONG.
    You are confusing me with someone else or you are intentionally FABRICATING these totally false claims.
    Either way you need professional help.
    I'm not joking.

#28     Sep 20, 2011
  9. Moderator:

what do you think about moving this out of "Trading"?

#29     Sep 20, 2011
  10. Ckessler

Ckessler

RUN!

#30     Sep 20, 2011