Nikkei down 466 points!

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by nitro, Oct 23, 2003.

1. while I'm above him in a 4G hard dive pullover? :cool:

Then I would give him the bird!!! :eek:

Chris

BTW, remember to always check your 6!

#51     Oct 24, 2003
  2. arnegr

arnegr

is it possible to play the futures of one after the other has moved with some degree of probability

#52     Oct 25, 2003
  3. arnegr

arnegr

what is the time lap of each other's markets:confused:

#53     Oct 25, 2003
  4. When you got long on SPX ITM Calls near the bottom today, you called it "lucky". I call it smart, very smart! Iceman that is what we are all suppose to do everyday....we "take the shot". You and I are actually all the same...I am not any smarter then you, and you are not any smarter then I. But we all use our various trading methods and our own personal trading style to do this crazy thing we call "trading". We all take varying levels of risk, and we all have at times lost our a$$ and at other times felt the role of a hero. I have made decisions over the past few months to really go out and attack the market with both guns blazing. I have an agenda with this plan in effect, and I will not be deterred from my objectives until I reach a certain level financially in my life. I have put an amazing amount of pressure on myself to achieve my personal goals. I have always done my best when I have driven myself the hardest. In the end, we all make our own decisions for our life, for me some are good and at times many have been bad. Even with this in mind, I will never doubt my abilities to win in the end. Our decisions in life create the foundation for our being, and our actions in life build our castle. My trading at this time is a direct result of the trust I have in my decisions. Not that I feel I know what the market will do on any particular day, but that I will know what I will do.

Good Fortunes!

Chris

BTW, no hard feelings, I was just messing with you while inverted in a 4G hard dive pullover.....giving you the bird. :)

#54     Oct 25, 2003
  5. funky

funky

i think i have a good poloroid of it..... :)

#55     Oct 25, 2003
  6. If we don't make it as traders, do you still have that number I gave you to the truck driving school? :eek:

#56     Oct 25, 2003
  7. funky

funky

sometimes when i'm trading i think of this line.....

"We went like this, he went like that. I say to Hollywood: where'd he go? Hollywood says: where'd who go?"

:cool:

#57     Oct 25, 2003
  8. I love at night when my girl says to me, " I see some real brilliance in your trading, but I could not say it in front of the others, for they would see right through me that I have fallen head over heals for you!"

Chris

BTW, I love that music I always here in the background from "Berlin"! :D

#58     Oct 25, 2003
  9. So what will the Asian Markets do on Monday? If they do not have some strong buying, then things could get pretty ugly for them during the week. Any ideas from anyone?

#59     Oct 25, 2003
  10. Pabst

Pabst

Chris,

This is just my own BS opinion, but I think Asia will out perform the U.S. I try not to let the Nikkei influence my analysis of our indicies. Tried it in the '90's.....didn't work!! LOL.

#60     Oct 25, 2003