Nikkei 225

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by Mr. Bollinger, Sep 21, 2003.

1. deddy

deddy

"at least for intraday traders. It is difficult to look at the chart of OSE Nikkei 225 to trade the SGXNK"
    ok, if you want to overnite the trade of nikkei, you must enter before the ending market on SGXNK, yes you must pick on third session... but technically movement on the SGXNK third session can be predict on the OSE-Osaka
    in my opinion trade on SGXNK-Singapore more fundamentally, we could see on the time London Bombing...SGXNK drop 300 pips..

"gap on lunch break in HSI"
    i tell you what gap on there similiar to nikkei movement, if nikkei II.would closing on the high- Up, HSI will make gap UP between session I to Session II ..versa
    but delayed on 2 hour, or we're not know whre nikkei going to ?, but if the nikkei trend are strong...you could enter chop HSI before it closing according Nikkei will to going be... make profit on the gap generated..and if could be BREAKOUT..it's more profit on there..
    :D

#41     Oct 31, 2005
  2. How can I view NIKKEI 225 real time intraday charts? I am using eSignal and subcribing to OSAKA exchange data. Thanks.

#42     Nov 18, 2005
  3. milstar

milstar

Gentlemen

Any information from experienced operators about electronic trading on HKEX,SGX,TSE,TIFFE would appreciated .

Points of interess

1. Electronic market liquidity
    2. Brokers -pure agent of principal
    3. Order routing,handling and execution
    4. ETF to Nikkei225, Topix, HS as spy to es, iwm to ert
    5. Quote dissemination 5 best bid ask without memberchip

Your respectfully milstar

#43     Nov 18, 2005
  4. cmaxb

cmaxb

Do you mean futures? If so, you need IB. I don't remember the index symbol on esignal.

#44     Nov 18, 2005
  5. I mean NIKKEI 225 index charts. Its symbol in eSignal is $NI225-NKI.

#45     Nov 18, 2005
  6. not sure if this helps anyone here but REAL TIME
    free charts for TOPIX are available

- topix 100 -

www.tse.or.jp/EREALIDX/def40.html

also I think milstar wanted an ETF for nikkei225

EWJ should be what he wants as the correlation
    is quite high

#46     Nov 18, 2005
  7. 1321-OSE is the symbol in eSignal for the ETF for NIKKEI225.

#47     Nov 18, 2005
  8. mokwit

mokwit

Does anyone know where I can get forecasts of dividend as amount or % for whole index for the Asian markets. (need for calculating program trade trigger levels).

On EWJ, have not run correlations but from eyeballing it seems to track whichever market is moving the strongest.

#48     Nov 18, 2005
  9. cmaxb

cmaxb

Hmmm Didn't realize Esignal have Topix and Nikkei futures as well as stocks. Must have snuck that one by.

NI225 Z5-OSM
    TPX Z5-TPX

#49     Nov 19, 2005
  10. milstar

milstar

Att:Mr. Setarb
    and Mr.Clearpics

1. How great is volume for OSE ETF ? Is ECN equal to archipelago offered from Japan market ?
    2. EWJ is highly liquid but is traded in time ,which Japan
    closed . Do you mean correlated to CME NK ?

By ARCA most liquid Japan stock is MTU,NMR,SNE,TM,CAJ,
    NSANY,HMC,NTT but all with volume lower as 1 mln and in
    time ,which Japan closed

Is five best bid ask offered from CME for NK ?
    /Refco Xpress 6.2 demo offer market depth for CME es,ert,en,emd,ad,cd,bp,ec,sf,jy/

Your respectfully milstar

#50     Nov 19, 2005