Nightmare on withdrawing your fund from IB ...continue

Discussion in 'Interactive Brokers' started by TedZhang8, Mar 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. First thank you for your response.

In response to IB email dated Feb 22nd. 2006 at 5:11 PM, I sent inquiry to the receiving bank and got following feedback:

I have pointed out your wiring problem numerous times both before and after the IB email you mentioned. I offered my help to correct your wiring info numerous times through emails and phone calls. I also suggested different return methods. Unfortunately, all of my offers and suggestions were turned down.

Please check the following emails I sent to IB:

Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2006 3:01 PM
    Sent: Friday, February 17, 2006 9:36 AM
    Sent: Friday, February 17, 2006 2:02 PM
    Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2006 12:35 AM
    Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2006 12:53 PM
    Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2006 11:13 AM
    Sent: Tuesday, March 07, 2006 3:51 AM

Any of your further help would be appreciated

#21     Mar 8, 2006
  2. Option trader ... Get over it ... this is Teds complaint not your boring continuous whinge.

Ted ... if you can't make it happen this way then just get IB to cut you a cheque. One definition of insanity is to keep doing the same thing and expect the outcome to be different. And if that list is to be believed ... this is the same thing over and over and over again.

Get a cheque and be happy!!! :)

PS. And who is this LJ person?

#22     Mar 8, 2006
  3. Kiwi trader,
    You work for IB, correct?
    Is this IB's official response?

#23     Mar 8, 2006
  4. timmyz

timmyz

so there you go. no name and account number. geez, stop messing around and just give him his money back.

now i'm wondering why the heck would ib send a wire out with no name and account number on it lol. ib must have known that such a wire wouldn't go through because ib has sent out thousands of wires before, correct? geez, give the guy his money back already. lol

#24     Mar 8, 2006
  5. Option trader,

No I don't.

I just recognize whingers when I see their writings.

And idiots when I see theirs.

And LJ of course is a special case.

Its very very simple:

If at first you don't succeed, try again. But if you keep trying the same thing and it doesn't work you are a bloody idiot!!!

I mean you wouldn't keep doing something in trading if it lost you money every time you did it. So why be stupid in the rest of life?

#25     Mar 8, 2006
  6. Then you are an independant contractor for them, correct?

#26     Mar 8, 2006
  7. alanm

alanm

Right. So what makes you think this particular wire, sent with the same system as the other thousands of wires they send, would not have these basic, required fields in it? Just doesn't seem likely, right?

#27     Mar 8, 2006
  8. If Ted was lying, Def would know and would jump all over him. Why speculate wrongly?

#28     Mar 8, 2006
  9. Your involvement is different because you are an independent contractor for IB, correct?

#29     Mar 8, 2006
  10. alanm

alanm

I'm not saying Ted is lying. I'm saying his bank is screwed up.

#30     Mar 8, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.