Nigel Farage - What gives you the right?

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Tsing Tao, Nov 17, 2011.

1. I would prefer the ex community organizer since at least you know where his interests lie. I am always amazed how daft and naive people can be. You think this guy is some saint who is doing a community service for the EU populace? His country isn't even part of the EU. But we all know that the Britts are always the most honest and forward group when it comes to global politics let alone inter european disputes. What do you know, this guys political grand standing comes just in time for his christmas book launch. Hes just a opportunist parasite like the ecb imf scum hes ranting on and the piigs leaders that their bangkster masters had overthrown. All ready to fk one another for that next big kickback. And before someone jumps on me, I agree with every point he is making, but I wasn't born yesterday.

http://www.kentnews.co.uk/news/nigel_farage_hopes_book_will_be_christmas_hit_1_1123945

http://www.leftfootforward.org/2011/10/nigel-farage-european-union-expenses-fraud-hypocrisy/

#11     Nov 18, 2011
  2. excellent video by uncle Vanya

#12     Nov 18, 2011
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Yes

#13     Nov 18, 2011
  4. sheda

sheda

Britain's not part of the EU eh?

What do you know, in all the years I have been watching him I have never seen him not give a speech like that to parliament, warning of the crisis long before it hit, warning each step of the way that the measures taken would fall apart, being correct and ignored all the way.All for publicity on his coming book, wow..

#14     Nov 18, 2011
  5. philivey

philivey

Nigel Farage is my personal friend.

He tells things as they are about the idiotic French, Germans and Belgians who are ruining the world.

Only when clever countries, such as a Britain under ight-wing rule or a patriotic USA with a Tea Party government, assert themselves will the world be better.

Stop all immigration, reduce taxes and bomb Iran now I say.

#15     Nov 18, 2011
  6. They, the UK. were smart enough not to fully enter the EU. The contagion will consume the EU. It was never set up to suceed. Too many petty squables and too many old wars. It is nothing more than a bunch of old krauts trying to complete the "Final Solution". China needs to step in and show them what real power is.
    They will keep on replacing heads akin to a corperate restructuring period until they run out of bodies and excusses. The EU is also losing control of the African Continent because of India's and China's superior strategy.

Welcome to Planet Misery,

Akuma

BUY GOLD!!!

#16     Nov 18, 2011
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

hey you're in luck, we in the US just happem to have one. He's yours, for free. We'll even pay the shipping
    More than most rookies.

#17     Nov 18, 2011
  8. Unfortunately we are a member of the EU and subject to it's laws.Our financial fate is greatly dependent on theirs.So it's nothing like Obama telling China anything.

#18     Nov 18, 2011
  9. They certainly have the right to make that a requirement of Euro participation.

On the flip side, citizens in any given country have the right to choose not to be part of the Euro.

#19     Nov 18, 2011
  10. Unfortunately they are unable to hear the word no.You cannot debate with extremists they have to be removed.

#20     Nov 18, 2011