Nigel Farage - What gives you the right?

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Tsing Tao, Nov 17, 2011.

1. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/bdob6QRLRJU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I've watched this guy over and over. I never tire of him. Bravo, Nigel.

2. piezoe

piezoe

The British have a talent for expressing opinions in rather direct terms. It leaves little doubt where the stand. Very refreshing, and entertaining too, compared to the typical U.S. politician or civil servant.

3. I been listening to this guy for a long time too.And it doesn't matter how much sense he talks he will be ignored,because these people are fascists.They are determined to pursue their miserable utopian dream to the brink of collapse at any cost whatsoever to the rest of us.You know,there is a time for debate and there is a time for lynching.
    If i may put forward a slice of personal philosophy...i view that these stumbling,demented,unelected,unaccountable,fraudulent,incompetant,wreckless old fools have ruled long enough.I long to turn on the TV to see them being physically removed from the equation to be replaced by people who care about the 99% instead of the 1%

4. You are watching and listening to an EX Refco employee? That´s like listening to Lyod Blankfein - when he is retiring in 10 years and changing into politics! :D

5. jd7419

jd7419

So i guess you prefer an ex community organizer?

6. Great Britain is not a EMU member.

It's like Obama telling China where the Yuan should be.

7. Butterball

Butterball

Ex-Refco is certainly no worse than

* highschool teachers
    * 70s communist activists
    * preschool nurses

or other 'jobs' commonly found when browsing EU politician resumes.

8. sheda

sheda

9. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

So you disagree with what he said? You think the EU should have the right to appoint politicians into electable positions in a foreign government?

#10     Nov 18, 2011