Niederhoffer In Trouble..... Again !!

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by cosmokramer, Feb 7, 2010.

1. Typical idiotic retort. 1 lot...mother's basement...psychological issues...

I suppose this same line of logic suggests that anyone who dare criticize Bernie Madoff is an ignorant, jealous piker as well. As if we should simply admire any and all sociopaths simply because they have figured out a better way to break the system.

Frankly, after several very public blowups, I'd have figured this topic would have been put this topic to rest, but I guess it goes to show that no matter what, some people are too stubborn to figure it out.

#41     Feb 8, 2010
  2. Well said Jeff! I am going to put this der_böse_Clown on ignore as well. :D

PA

#42     Feb 8, 2010
  3. Pension, seriously, what good does it do to trash a legend on a message board? Does it put more money in your pocket? Make you trade better? Fact these guys ignore is that VN's back taxes are almost $300K. That means he's making a lot of money, as a 300K arrears in a state return means a very solid income, especially since it's all capital gains. Still, these 1 lot jackals won't let go as they need to satisfy some deep seated insecurity and jealousy by trashing their betters. Oh well. Being polite to everyone in every facet of life pays dividends. Ad hominem attacks are a measure of the lack of character. Vic is a great guy, one of my best friends, has a successful trading operation, and is an true renaissance man, a man in full.....nuff said. All the naysayers or people who attack me will go on my ignore list as.....what can a 1 lot player with jealousy, schadenfreude, and other psychological issues teach me?

#43     Feb 8, 2010
  4. Do you not understand that sometimes taking a risk means that you lose? take a big risk and lose big--- but you will never be able to grasp this being a message board troll who throws rocks from anonymity.

you are a one trick pony-- its getting tiring

#44     Feb 8, 2010
  5. @Cosmo....I put that hyena/jackal on ignore and it seems to be so nice not listening to his invective. Fringe players really need to keep their opinions to themselves and stay on the fringe.......

#45     Feb 8, 2010

6. Hi Jeff,

I really have no clue on the motive of these guys who trash other traders. Maybe it's for their own ego? Maybe they think they will look good on message boards? I really don't know. All I know is that they are generally very negative and quick with the insults. Due to their negativity, they generally don't contribute to the trading community. So, I know I won't be missing anything when I put them on ignore.

PA

#46     Feb 8, 2010
  7. hughb

hughb

Who's trashing Vic? He blew his account out, it's a fact that his worshippers simply can't admit. What's the big deal? He blew his account out just like I blew mine out, (but I didn't pass the hat around asking for more money. In fact, I never passed it around the first time. Used my own).

Since I've scored two calendar years with triple digit returns, I want to be worshipped too. I want you guys to deny I blew my account out, or at least never bring it up. Anybody who critisizes me is a piker, (paste that into your word processors and break it out frequently).

Now bow down and leave gifts.

Gifts for me anyway, I don't care if you leave something for Vic.

#47     Feb 9, 2010
  8. hughb

hughb

Education of a Speculator was one of the worst trading books I've ever read. One of the few books I've ever actually thrown in the trash. I'm a die-hard book lover, I almost never throw away books, but Speculator was HORRIBLE.

EDIT TO ADD: Can Speculator even be called a trading book?

#48     Feb 9, 2010
  9. cvds16

cvds16

+1

#49     Feb 9, 2010
  10. TraDaToR

TraDaToR

I have nothing against the guy, but not wanting to pay taxes on money he wouldn't have if the hedge fund business management fees was better regulated( Still making loads of money after 2 blow-ups on his investors... ) is beyond revolting, him being nice or not.

He lost more money for his investors than he made, right?

#50     Feb 9, 2010