Niederhoffer In Trouble..... Again !!

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by cosmokramer, Feb 7, 2010.

1. Well, I don't really know how Victor ran his fund, but all I know is that after he blew up, he still got many friends and supporters. These friends and supporters that he has are highly educated as well. These facts gave me clues that Victor is a nice person.

PA

#31     Feb 8, 2010
  2. Who did this? Last I checked only sophisticated accredited investors were allowed to invest in HF's.

Don't like risk?? Can't handle the FACT that risk is needed to make large returns? Don't understand that sometimes one loses when taking risk? Feel bad you never took a big financial risk cause your scared? gotta be one of things for the viterol.

CkY

#32     Feb 8, 2010
  3. Well said, PA.

You are 100% correct.

However, you are forgetting the dozen plus billion dollar fund managers that have come from his stable of traders. If this isnt a sure sign of ability, nothing is.

The clowns, blokes and bullock spitters on this site truly have no clue.

Remember, you are dealing with highschool drop outs, ne'r do wells, angry jealous types and teenagers trying to be tough on this site. Its not a reflection of reality.
    cKy

#33     Feb 8, 2010
  4. I couldn't agree with you more cosmokramer. That's why I am not going to response to der_kommissar. Even though he/she seems like a confident person who isn't afraid to insult someone over the internet in the comfort of his/her own home, I know I can gain nothing of value from the conversation.

#34     Feb 8, 2010
  5. After he blew up xxx times you mean. Again, do some reading, you're completely ignorant on the subject.

The remaining friends are sycophants, a horde of "yes men" who are afraid to challenge the enormous ego of VN.

I know you won't reply to me because you know I have the facts are you are completely out of your element.

#35     Feb 8, 2010
  6. It's a sure sign of the ability of the traders managing the funds themselves, not the teacher.

Again, how many times does VN have to blow up for idiots such as yourselves to "get it".

Marketsurfer must have air-mailed you his PR playbook. These same tired defenses were used 3,4,5 years ago. Guess what, it's over now.

You can kill the act.

#36     Feb 8, 2010
  7. der_kommissar, I am not responding to you because you are not logical. If you can response to cosmokramer regarding what you mentioned earlier about Tudor and the publisher, I would appreciate it.

I put the quote above for your convenience.

Thanks!

PA

#37     Feb 8, 2010

8. PA is right, you are lacking in the logical gene.

Since you need the hand holding explanation--- ALL of these fund managers give credit to VN for teaching them. PLUS VN's group includes leaders in almost every skill set not all sycophants or yesmen.

Do you think VN paid them off, or pat them on the back for these endorsements?

#38     Feb 8, 2010
  9. Your smart not responding. The illogical jealousy and hate runs deep among the ne'r do wells and broke blokes populating this site.

#39     Feb 8, 2010
  10. I put der kommissar on ignore, and won't have to listen to his sophomoric rants and strong invective anymore. I think he trades 1 ES at a time(not successfully) and probably does that from his mothers basement. He has serious psychological issues that even a layman can spot.

I know quite a few of the big players, and none have a bad word to say about their competition. If a jackal or hyena needs validation by trashing someone higher on the food chain than they are, my guess is that they are not a profitable trader....oh wait, everyone on ET is profitable, I forgot.

Needless to say, one should never feel glee at the other person's demise. It's just bad sportsmanship, and shows the lack of manners and breeding. It's never a good thing to feel glee with someone's failures, it just shows your weakness and broadcasts that to the world. Just remember that the feet you step on while you are moving up are connected to the ass you have to kiss on your way down. I have a lot of adversaries in the market and don't try to take them down on a message board, I try to take them down in the market. That komissar guy probably doesn't have to worry about things like that as 1 lot fringe players like so many gnats.

I really like that ignore button:)

#40     Feb 8, 2010