nice to see WFMI get its butt kicked. You cant cheat forever

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by stock777, Aug 5, 2008.

1. zdreg

zdreg

why all of them?

#21     Aug 7, 2008
  2. zdreg

zdreg

i guess the answer is to tough for you to answer.

#22     Aug 10, 2008
  3. i tripled my money in 2-3 days with puts on this stock

#23     Aug 11, 2008
  4. The mere need to answer that question is proof the answer would fall on deaf ears.

#24     Aug 11, 2008
  5. cubical

cubical

Organic food is a sham? Ok buddy. And I am sure the overall health of the country doesn't have anything to do with the food quality?

Why do people eat organic GRASS FEED(contains CLA/omega 3s) steaks actually lower their cholesterol, as opposed to those who eat conventional steaks who get their labs screwed up by red meat.

Babies are getting sicker and sicker, but how could that be? We give them vaccinations and all the "good" food they need. It couldn't be the crap in their carrots or pears could it?

Why does organic ketchup contain over 80% more lycopene than regular ketchup? Lycopene never helped anyone, only idiots believed it ever has.

Thats just a few examples. Google "benefits of organic foods".

As long as you get milk from a local farm that you know is kept clean(like 99% of them) get unpasteurized milk. It is much better for you. LIVE food with LIVE enzymes is far better than the dead crap available in the grocery store. Pasteurization was created i the 1800 when food needed to be pasteurized because the conditions were terrible, but that is no longer the case. Pasteurization is not always needed.

The food industry doesn't want people to be healthier, because a fatter population consumes more food. And I will not even touch the addictive properties of "Artificial and Natural Flavors" I can go to WF and get a few days worth of food for the same that you can go to McDonald's and get diabetes for a few days.

Our population is getting older and older because of our advancement in healthcare(aka sickcare). But that is always just a patch, never a cure(healthy people wont pay medical bills). The health of the country is declining and it is directly related to the foods we are eating and our inactivity.

Keep going to walmart and getting your beef, fruits and veggies my friend, just means more REAL food for me =)

#25     Aug 12, 2008
  6. zdreg

zdreg

logic obviously plays an important role in your life. fortunately it is not a necessity for being a s trader.

#26     Aug 12, 2008