Nice - Monaco - Monte Carlo

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by Copernicus, Jan 17, 2006.

1. It's not that expensive.

There is a Mcdonalds next to the car museum which charges the same prices as anywhere in world.

And I had a pizza and a coke there on the main street for about 15 bucks.

That's a whole pizza not a slice.

Remember, there are plenty of hospitality workers and the like who don't earn megabucks and still manage to live there. Not everyone is worth $100 Mil.

Nice is pretty cheap if you no where to go.
    You can get a ham + cheese bagette and a soft drink for about 5 or 6 euros. Much the same as anywhere in France.

In every city there are two prices. Tourist rates and local rates.

Runningbear

#11     Feb 1, 2006
  2. Haven't been to the Micky D's there, but do remember one trip going to every one in Paris, looking for advertising stuff that depicted anything about "Royal Cheese" for my Pulp Fiction fanatic pals. Finally found it in Nice.

#12     Feb 1, 2006
  3. Jimmy'z is THE PLACE to see incredible beautifull woman..(and
    fu.. them later on if you can afford the 50 $ per drink...:p )

#13     Feb 1, 2006
  4. interesting review...

"I grew up in Monaco and I know both the Monegasque scene and London scene fairly well. The only Monaco residents who I know go to Jimmy'z are the middle-aged primary schoolteacher colleagues of my mother's. Other than that it's the usual combination of Italians and their girlfriends. Not to mention the bunch of Russian mafiosos who will have slithered in. You'll also find lots of french goldiggers. Unless you enjoy a particularly low-class brand of nouveau riche vulgarity I recommend that you AVOID THIS PLACE AT ALL COSTS. Jimmy'z is designed for a particular type of tourist which I sincerely hope(for your sake) that you are not."

by: Nancy, Monte-Carlo, 28 December 2002

#14     Feb 1, 2006
  5. Those schoolteachers must be paid extremely well. The likely "tourist" in Jimmy'z is most likely running up a tab in the many thousands of Euros.

#15     Feb 1, 2006

6. from what i understand reading the quote, they go there to "be picked up" not to pay themselves

#16     Feb 1, 2006
  7. No one is going to be picking up a middle aged anything at Jimmy'z.

#17     Feb 1, 2006
  8. agreed, obviously the reviewer is a little sour, my guess is that she couldnt land a russian mafioso

#18     Feb 1, 2006
  9. That's funny. i did exactly the same thing:D

#19     Feb 1, 2006
  10. Here's the one I found:

#20     Feb 1, 2006