Nice 1040 sales this am guys

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by stock777, May 25, 2010.

1. Hello

Hello

Making fun of shorts when the market is already up 2% on the day is not a prediction, you didnt call anything. You are a psychopath.

I will tell you what, the next time you think the market is making a directional move why dont you just say "market is going up" or "market is going down" if you do this i will retract my statements and apologise, or if you provide me with even a single post in your history which says "i think the market is going up/down from here" or something along those lines i will also admit that you are for real. Otherwise we can all clearly see you are just a piker who thinks he is right all the time and doesnt even trade for a livnig.

#21     May 27, 2010
  2. Gcapman

Gcapman

I tried real hard not to reply to this post due to it's utter sheer magnitude of absolute confounding stupidity mixed with misplaced delusional arrogance..........

But you have to be certified retarded to say "...we rallied 85 thousand points over the net year"

What fucking planet are you from? It is '''almost''' impossible for any of the global indices to have rallied several ten-thousand points in a span of 1 year --- especially the S&P which is only 1,100...................

Get some help - sorry to see that you've gone **full retard**

I guess for you there is no third strike.....to use your baseball analogy, the umpire calls you out after 2 strikes (according to one of your previous posts....)

Hate to spew such venom on a nice rally day but you need to get some fucking help!!

Enjoy your long weekend........:cool:

#22     May 27, 2010
  3. Hello

Hello

Didnt even realise this weekend was a long weekend, atleast something useful came out of this thread.

:)

#23     May 27, 2010
  4. lol, I can't believe the posts we get here on ET.

As far as my track record, all you have to do is read through my 10,000+ posts and you will find amazing predictions and uncanny prescience.

[​IMG]

#24     May 28, 2010
  5. Doesnt get any easier than this boys.

#25     May 28, 2010
  6. 1200 ES points of movement today. I know you captured at least 10% of that

EDIT Make that 1300 ES points of movement

#26     May 28, 2010
  7. wow, they were giving the $$$$$$$$$$ away !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I could show ya how to figure it out, but then they'd have to kill me

#27     May 28, 2010