Nice 1040 sales this am guys

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by stock777, May 25, 2010.

1. Learned long ago that

1) If I gave exact entry and exits , no one would appreciate it, and when I've done so they didn't . (ie, I posted a CHART predicting the apocalyptic rally from April 2009 - Jan 2010, all I heard was flatulence from the peanut gallery)

2) Vermin might actually trade the call and make money. I'm contractually required to prevent that.

I knew they were going green (10 ES points to go) when I posted this thread. My method is 89% accurate , backtested. No, it's not for sale , dissemination, or anything else that you would benefit from

Hello, Goodbye

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jCvz8y_DUSY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jCvz8y_DUSY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

#11     May 25, 2010
  2. so much effort from this looser to get his attention fix :D

#12     May 25, 2010
  3. Gcapman

Gcapman

My bad -- seems I misinterpreted your 1080-1040 = 40 handles = short pain = justice comment

But as an aside - you just proved how stupid you are:

quote: With enemies like this, who needs friends

This implies that I am being friendly to you......how retarded are you exactly, skippy ??

Enough said...........

Good luck with life buddy :p

#13     May 25, 2010
  4. Sounds pretty accurate

#14     May 25, 2010
  5. Two strikes and you're out. Even the other bashers here must be cringing at your lack of English Language skills.

[​IMG]

#15     May 25, 2010
  6. Gcapman

Gcapman

LMAO

Hey Mr. Stupid, it's 3 strikes and you're out.....maybe in Land of the Stupid, it's 2 strikes but to the rest of the civilized world, it is 3 strikes.....

Thanks for making me laugh tonight....

Cheers!! :D

#16     May 25, 2010
  7. Hello

Hello

LOL, show me a single post where you provided a definitive entry/exit, if you do so i will retract my previous statement.

Fact of the matter is the reason you dont do it is not because "no one would appreciate it" it is because you have no fucking clue what your talking about. You seem like a charles manson meets bernie madoff type guy! But hey, to your credit, atleast your a hybrid!

#17     May 26, 2010
  8. Hello

Hello

You should never go full retard! :)

#18     May 26, 2010
  9. Think about it dude, if I made it too easy you might make $ off me. Now how terrible would that be?

No fear, aint gonna happen.

#19     May 26, 2010
  10. another bottom call for the ages.

look it up, last time i congratulated the bottom sellers we rallied 85,000 points over the net year.

#20     May 27, 2010