NFLX

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by Phill Twist, Aug 6, 2015.

1. NFLX closed up 2.11 percent on Wednesday, August 5, 2015, on 1.39 times normal volume. The bulls were able to push the stock to a new 52-week high. Due to the stock's strong uptrend, its overbought condition may remain that way and should be discounted. NFLX.png

Buy1Sell2 likes this.
  2. Zestilio

Zestilio

$NFLX looking at it through a 15 min chart and doing some fib work . I see this coming down to 121.

3. I did puts this morning on it when it spiked got in too early though and it continued on up. Luckily I scraped a 14% profit out of it...hindsight is perfect, but wow I only profited off a tiny portion of this move down. Bought 20 - $126 puts at 1.44 and sold at 1.63

4. Zestilio

Zestilio

$NFLX covered my short for a flat @$123 yesterday and the reshorted $126 yesterday. Still looks like it wants to head higher... *sigh*

5. Hope you didn't cover the 126 short before the drop!

6. Well, tried a long on some calls....failed miserably. Now that I am out, I am sure they will be worth a small fortune any minute now.

7. Zestilio

Zestilio

$NFLX 150821 calls: take them to the bank!

Sotnis likes this.
  8. NFLX closed down 2.32 percent on Friday, August 7, 2015, on 88 percent of normal volume. Due to the stock's strong uptrend, its overbought condition may remain that way and should be discounted. nflx.png

9. $NFLX closed down 0.4% on Monday, on 68% of normal volume. Due to the stock's strong uptrend, its overbought condition may remain that way and should be discounted.

10. $NFLX closed down 1.82 percent on Wednesday, August 12, 2015, on 69 percent of normal volume. NFLX.png

#10     Aug 13, 2015