Nflx

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by ptrjon, Jul 22, 2010.

1. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

So you jumped in front of a freight train and said "stop". Kiss that two grand goodbye in less then a day's trading. This kind of strategy is terrible you don't dictate the value of a stock the market does. Guessing a top is a fool's game.

#51     Sep 23, 2010

2. Take it easy, this is a very small position in my portfolio, I manage positions I do not trade in and out of one stock all day. I have a variety of long holdings and a variety of short holdings.. Yes I am down about $1200 on this trade so far, but my time frame can be weeks. I have no use for stops they do not make sense in my investment strategy. If NFLX gaps to 180 tomorrow, my overall portfolio is still in good shape, and when moves like that happen it means I have large gains elsewhere in my long holdings. Goodluck.

#52     Sep 23, 2010
  3. Closed all positions in nflx @ 159.49 Net loss $380. Look to reenter short tomorrow.

#53     Sep 23, 2010
  4. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

You are dishonest it is quite obvious from your posts. The math doesn't add up for starters. I would say the moderators should look carefully at your posts with the idea of banning you from this site.

#54     Sep 23, 2010
  5. I am not going to post every trade on here, my first position was in at 155.88, there was plenty of time to short nflx all day today in the 162 area. It's at 159.6 right now. I have a lot more excellent calls on this site than bad, so go ahead. It may not even get to 162 again tomorrow, but if it does that will be another good short entry. I am already reentered another short just 100 shares again, and total pl is now -296. Not a bad loss considering the timing of the first position in this trade. Those of you who waited until today actually made good money.

#55     Sep 23, 2010
  6. Yup... paper traders everywhere! NFLX will go to $300, mark my words! Insane shorting at $120-$150!

#56     Sep 23, 2010
  7. Maybe.... but for now I like a short position for the next week or two. Back to -$536 for me, see pic. Lame that people on here want proof for mere hundred dollar moves.

http://www.osutrader.com/nflx_sept23.PNG

#57     Sep 23, 2010
  8. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

Your story is inconsistant you have been caught in a lie. The trade you posted was down at least $2600 which exceeds your stated stop loss of a "couple of thousand". You then make all sorts of claims that you magically made all sorts of intraday trades using almost perfect timing to lose only small amount of money.

Baloney.

Trading is a hard game but don't post these fantasy trades which are actually not well thought out and 90% of the time you will get thoroughly owned doing them. Then pretend you didn't get owned.

I'd hate to think there are people out there following your lead with their money and wondering where that magic timing is that you keep posting about. Fact is the whole premise is a sham.

#58     Sep 23, 2010
  9. I obviously do not have perfect timing, trades don't always go your way thus my loss on nflx. If you want to make it so personal, all I can say is grow up. I would much rather spend my time actually trading, thinking about the next setup, managing portfolio, and risk exposure, than bickering about bs accusations on here.

#59     Sep 23, 2010
  10. gobar

gobar

NFLX bear flag with top around 164 which reached today...

i think this goes down to 140 or so

#60     Sep 23, 2010